General Category > General Discussion

I'd like your input on an article I found.

(1/12) > >>

Liberal_Spy:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mansur-gidfar/this-is-the-supreme-court_b_4086269.html?utm_hp_ref=politics

Again I'm not going to take a stance here. Pick apart the article and tell me your opinions.

mystery-ak:

--- Quote from: Liberal_Spy on October 14, 2013, 03:25:05 pm ---http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mansur-gidfar/this-is-the-supreme-court_b_4086269.html?utm_hp_ref=politics

Again I'm not going to take a stance here. Pick apart the article and tell me your opinions.

--- End quote ---

Why are you so interested in our opinions?....are you writing a thesis or are you a writer for some lib publication?....be honest!

GourmetDan:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on October 14, 2013, 03:46:31 pm ---Why are you so interested in our opinions?....are you writing a thesis or are you a writer for some lib publication?....be honest!

--- End quote ---

I think the time for 'being honest' has long passed...

Liberal_Spy:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on October 14, 2013, 03:46:31 pm ---Why are you so interested in our opinions?....are you writing a thesis or are you a writer for some lib publication?....be honest!

--- End quote ---

I'm interested in your opinions because finding common ground between left and right is (in my opinion) the only way to stop the government from completely destroying our freedoms. I think the horrible, giant schism between the left and right is intentional and perpetuated by the government to keep people more worried about screaming at each other than focusing on the real problem. I like to post things and put ideas out there for you guys to comment on, and then I can go through the posts and connect all the dots in the places we agree and have common ground. I thought my non-hostile presence might make some conservatives realize I and people like me are really not that bad.

Olivia:
I had to almost read the entire article before it became obvious the writer is targeting conservative donors.
No mention of George Soros, the Saudis or any of the other "outside" millions that flow into our democrat's coffers.
I suppose these donors must be powerful, though.  Pulling the strings of Ted Cruz to shut down the government would have been no easy feat.  :silly:

Just another conservative bashing article from some over imaginative author as far as I'm concerned.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version