General Category > General Discussion

Well, it was fun while it lasted. Bye everybody.

<< < (9/9)

famousdayandyear:
We all hijack threads--mostly unintentionally.  But when some meaningless back and forth takes place over a post related to our dead warriors, I will (as politely as I can muster) request they take the banter elsewhere.

If I'm the bad guy--so be it.  If it happens again in a thread dedicated to our troops, I will do it again.  So maybe I should be the one asked to leave.

Have no problem with sincere contributions to the discussion. Trolling to distract and divide is another story.  Don't care either way if there are intelligent dialogues going on.

EC:

--- Quote from: famousdayandyear on October 11, 2013, 05:41:48 am ---We all hijack threads--mostly unintentionally.  But when some meaningless back and forth takes place over a post related to our dead warriors, I will (as politely as I can muster) request they take the banter elsewhere.

If I'm the bad guy--so be it.  If it happens again in a thread dedicated to our troops, I will do it again.  So maybe I should be the one asked to leave.

Have no problem with sincere contributions to the discussion. Trolling to distract and divide is another story.  Don't care either way if there are intelligent dialogues going on.

--- End quote ---

Nope - agree with you totally on that.  :patriot:

--- Quote from: Rapunzel on October 10, 2013, 09:59:28 pm ---I think we are probably the subject of a college thesis of some sort.  That said we've had a lot worse people here than this guy...  and so far at least he has been polite... but yes, we do need to start enforcing the thread-jacking... which seems to go hand-in-hand with thinking left vs right.

--- End quote ---

There are worse things. If we are the subject of a thesis - possible - it's better LS gets the conservative viewpoint from here rather than TOS!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version