Author Topic: Calling All Patriots: Million Veteran March On The D.C. Memorials October 13th  (Read 30993 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Million Vet March should follow-up by blocking Obama from wreath-laying on Veterans Day

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/58493

I agree...... they "should"
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

famousdayandyear

I agree...... they "should"

Let me rephrase:  "We" should.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Great thread!  Thank you everyone, Myst in particular, for all the great updates!

The site's Liberal Republicans have been quite... restrained. :whistle:

Offline mountaineer

Coverage in the New York Post (Associated Press story), "Vets march through WWII Memorial barriers to protest government.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 09:05:38 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Rapunzel

HUNDREDS?????????  Try THOUSANDS!

« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 09:28:07 pm by Rapunzel »
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Cincinnatus

#CNN the Communist News Network is critcizing the #1MVetMarch and saying that there was a danger to the White House

This report is totally accurate. There was great concern about the WH carpet when Obama peed in his pants.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Cincinnatus

I wish my WWII veteran father (Lt jg USN, South Pacific, injured during the battle of Okinawa) was alive to see this.

And I am very happy that my father, 23 years Navy including all 4 years of WWII, isn't.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Cincinnatus

A few pics of the demonstration we held locally. There wasn't even a local cop present (at least in uniform).

Offline Rapunzel

Looks like a nice, sunny, day in the NW.

Offline Rapunzel

Chris Loesch ‏@ChrisLoesch 6m

All those vets at the #1MVetMarch and nota single rape or cop car defecation. Yet DC police showed up in force... Why?

Offline Rapunzel

‏@Lissy_Kuri 12m

@brethume RT @marymauldin: I've never seen this kind of presence or show of force on our Southern Border. This is criminal. #1MVetMarch

Offline olde north church

This was a game changer of the greatest magnitude.  The House was at an impasse because the Senate and pres were tag teaming.  The people unleashed, are a variable that will be difficult to calculate.
Question is, what is the next step?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
]

Sarah Palin: We were met by a SWAT team in full riot gear at Lincoln Memorial
Posted by The Right Scoop The Right Scoop on October 13th, 2013 in Politics | 25 Comments

Absolutely disgusting that the Obama administration would bring a SWAT team in full riot gear to a protest by those who put everything on the line for this country. Just goes to show what they think about us Americans on the right.

Sarah Palin

We were proud to stand with thousands of America's vets and other patriotic Americans today in Washington, D.C. This morning, Todd and I met with Senators Ted Cruz and Mike Lee, and they joined us and other Americans at the World War II Memorial and then at the Lincoln Memorial, where we were met by a SWAT team in full riot gear! Watching those who have fought to protect freedom prevented by barricades from visiting these memorials to freedom was truly heart wrenching. Seeing the unity of the American people as they joined together and rose up against this out of touch government was an inspiration. God bless our veterans, those who continue to serve, and their families.

I'll be posting an album of some photos from today. Below are the brief remarks I gave today:

We're here to show that the size of America's heart for our veterans is immeasurable! But look around – barricades to shut down our memorials? Is this how a Commander in Chief expresses his gratitude? This "shutdown" priority proves a shameful lack of respect. It reflects a person's lack of valor.

But, Vets, We the People have learned from you! We know America will only remain the "Home of the Free" so long as we are the "Home of the Brave!"

So, as we honor you, U.S. Military, know that our gratitude will not sleep! We will be brave! You were not timid, so we shall not be timid in calling out ANY who heart-wrenchingly would use you as pawns in a political game.

America's finest paid the price for our freedom today. Vets, you protected us from tyranny then. Rest now, it is OUR turn to protect against tyranny again.

Ronald Reagan said, "Some people live an entire lifetime wondering if they ever made a difference in the world." YOU, vets, need never ask that of yourselves. You made ALL the difference!

Our war memorials remind us of the cost to keep us free. YOU paid the price! Rest now! We will pick up the mantle. We won't let you down. We now take up the fight for freedom!

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cincinnatus

Absolutely disgusting that the Obama administration would bring a SWAT team in full riot gear to a protest by those who put everything on the line for this country.

Yep, "absolutely disgusting" is a pretty apt description.

Yes, I read some tweet earlier that Megan Kelly was going to feature some woman who was shoved around by Obama's goons--tomorrow's show.

Offline Rapunzel

famousdayandyear

Did anybody spot Palin's running mate today?

Offline Rapunzel

Did anybody spot Palin's running mate today?

Nope he was too busy sucking up to the Sunday shows... AND he lives in DC... she had to travel clear from Alaska.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 10:38:47 pm by Rapunzel »

Offline PzLdr

I wish my WWII veteran father (Lt jg USN, South Pacific, injured during the battle of Okinawa) was alive to see this.

And I am very happy that my father, 23 years Navy including all 4 years of WWII, isn't.

Ditto. My Pop was a combat engineer, 4th ID. Utah Beach, Huertgen Forest  :patriot:. He'd have had a stroke if he saw what il Douche's done.  :thud:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline musiclady

Another one of those dangerous vets the police need their riot gear for.

This photo touches me to the core.

I am SO PROUD of these vets!

GOD BLESS THEM!!!   :patriot:   :patriot:   :patriot: 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

This one is so cool!   Someone set this video to music!   Battle Hymn of the Republic as sung by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir-

https://youtube.googleapis.com/v/I21GaQ_H8vA%26
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 10:50:21 pm by Lipstick on a Hillary »

Offline musiclady

I've been glad my Dad has been gone as well.  WWII vet.  Proud conservative.  Prouder American.

He left us only 11 years ago, but he wouldn't recognize the mess that Obama has made of this once great country in the last 5.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Rapunzel