Author Topic: Calling All Patriots: Million Veteran March On The D.C. Memorials October 13th  (Read 30892 times)

Offline happyg

Offline musiclady

This one is so cool!   Someone set this video to music!   Battle Hymn of the Republic as sung by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir-

https://youtube.googleapis.com/v/I21GaQ_H8vA%26feature=youtube

This is FANTASTIC!!

I SO wish I had been there for this!!

I am sobbing right now.....

Thank you for posting this link, Lipstick.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline happyg

Eric Johnson ‏@itsEric  35m 
.@GrandOldParody1 10 thousand plus at  #1MVetMarch & you show the one guy w a confederate flag. Just being slightly biased, eh?

Offline Cincinnatus

I am very touched by that photo of the young Marine, Rapunzel (#224), but I fear he may face retribution when he returns to his unit.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Cops getting rough with veterans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t5yDaGAgbY&feature=player_embedded

They sure are intimidated by a lot of people with....cameras...

I am getting a couple of screen grabs including Officer 4314 striking a vet with his nightstick.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

This is FANTASTIC!!

I SO wish I had been there for this!!

I am sobbing right now.....

Thank you for posting this link, Lipstick.

Isn't it something?  I had the same reaction.  I wish I could get the video to imbed, but can't seem to do it.

Offline happyg

This one is so cool!   Someone set this video to music!   Battle Hymn of the Republic as sung by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir-

https://youtube.googleapis.com/v/I21GaQ_H8vA%26

Wow! Thanks! It brought on the tears!

famousdayandyear

This was a game changer of the greatest magnitude.  The House was at an impasse because the Senate and pres were tag teaming.  The people unleashed, are a variable that will be difficult to calculate.
Question is, what is the next step?

Olde North Church:

Keep the SOB away from the Tomb of the Unknown on Veteran's Day. 

My Senator is on the Veteran's Affairs Committee.  Senator Richard Burr of NC.  Call your Senator and Senator Burr and demand that Obama be barred from any site dedicated to our veterans.

Everyone can do this, but I know that hardly anyone will.  Easier to sit back and whine about the injustice of it all.

Offline raml

I also cried while watching the video. It is so good to see people who are standing up to our run away government. I wish with all my heart I could have been there but my spirit was with them. God bless them all.

Offline olde north church

Olde North Church:

Keep the SOB away from the Tomb of the Unknown on Veteran's Day. 

My Senator is on the Veteran's Affairs Committee.  Senator Richard Burr of NC.  Call your Senator and Senator Burr and demand that Obama be barred from any site dedicated to our veterans.

Everyone can do this, but I know that hardly anyone will.  Easier to sit back and whine about the injustice of it all.

I got Romeo Menendez and a place holder.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline ABX

Spread this far and wide.

famousdayandyear

Do you have access to vid that is source of this jpg for context?
This would help when I contact my congress critters.  Thx!

Offline Rapunzel

This is the guy the media is playing up to smear what went on today.  Does this guy look like a WWII vet to anyone here /s

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline ABX

Do you have access to vid that is source of this jpg for context?
This would help when I contact my congress critters.  Thx!

It is the one at the top of this page.

Offline Cincinnatus

Updated:
Congress shall make no law...abridging...the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances unless it upsets Obama in which case they shall be met by a group of his thugs with billy clubs.

Ok, there. Now it's all nice and tidy.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline ABX

This is the guy the media is playing up to smear what went on today.  Does this guy look like a WWII vet to anyone here /s

He doesn't look old enough to be (nor in shape enough to be) a recent Iraq vet.

Offline Rapunzel

Looks more like a for-pay union thug to me.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online mountaineer

No doubt, a plant.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

famousdayandyear

Looks more like a for-pay union thug to me.

If I were there, I would be proud to display both the Marine Corps flag and the Battle Flag of Northern Virginia.  Would that make me a thug?

Offline musiclady

No doubt, a plant.

Absolutely NO doubt.

Compare him with everyone else in the massive crowd.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Mark Levin threatened to unleash his wrath if one hand was laid on a WWII vet.  Tomorrow sure is going to be interesting listening on conservative talk radio.  I bet Fox's lineup for tomorrow evening is going to be good too.

famousdayandyear

It is the one at the top of this page.

Thank you.  One more detail:  Is this Park Police, Capitol Police, DC Police?  Just so I can be specific with my feckless Rep and Senators.

Online mountaineer

I do not see the battle flag as a racist symbol - but uninformed America and the deeply-burrowed-in-Obama's-colon media do. For that reason, I suspect the person waving it was a Democrat plant, and his hope was to discredit the patriotic veterans and those who support them.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ABX

Mark Levin threatened to unleash his wrath if one hand was laid on a WWII vet.  Tomorrow sure is going to be interesting listening on conservative talk radio.  I bet Fox's lineup for tomorrow evening is going to be good too.

If someone is on FR and can post and ping HoldOnNow to the image, that will do the trick.