General Category > Politics/Government

GOP WAKING UP TO A NEW REALITY

<< < (2/3) > >>

sinkspur:
There you go again, wanting to shut up anyone who disagrees with you.  That's not the way this works, Victor.

If you don't like moderate nominees, I suggest you make conservative possibilities more palatable to a wider group of voters.  Ted Cruz is in the process of making the Republican Party kryptonite to Independents.

And implying that anyone who opposes your strategy is the equivalent of a Nazi enabler--as Cruz did-- won't encourage many of your confreres to work with you in the future.

Cincinnatus:
And implying that anyone who opposes your strategy is the equivalent of a Nazi enabler--as Cruz did

Spread the lie.

truth_seeker:

--- Quote from: GourmetDan on October 04, 2013, 05:54:09 pm ---Of course... it's always somebody else's fault.  Her vote to support insane-o Reid had nothing to do with it.

Another RINO-loser that needs to be shown the door...

--- End quote ---
The only alternative candidate that will replace Ayotte in NEW HAMPSHIRE is a democrat.

During Reagan's times, conservatives were intelligent and politically sophisticated and had enough common sense, to grasp that, and work towards mutually agreed ends.

Cincinnatus:
During Reagan's times, conservatives were intelligent and politically sophisticated and had enough common sense, to grasp that, and work towards mutually agreed ends.

So tell me something, Truth_Seeker: how do we work toward "mutually agreed ends" when the other side adamantly refuses to talk with us?

truth_seeker:

--- Quote from: Cincinnatus on October 04, 2013, 06:49:21 pm ---During Reagan's times, conservatives were intelligent and politically sophisticated and had enough common sense, to grasp that, and work towards mutually agreed ends.

So tell me something, Truth_Seeker: how do we work toward "mutually agreed ends" when the other side adamantly refuses to talk with us?

--- End quote ---
Inside the GOP. Read the statement again. Common sense dictates you don't rule the day when the party is fighting among themselves, and holds a less than veto proof majority of just one chamber.

I mean intelligent and sophisticated enough,  to understand that. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version