General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

Why the democrats are scared out of their minds

<< < (2/3) > >>

massadvj:

--- Quote from: GourmetDan on October 02, 2013, 10:03:54 pm ---Well, I am contacting my Republican representatives and encouraging them to hang tough.

They need to hear from us to know how much support they have.

Otherwise they'll listen to the insane-o-rats who do call in...

--- End quote ---

I sent an e-mail to my congressman (Joe Pitts) yesterday. 

Oceander:

--- Quote from: massadvj on October 02, 2013, 11:23:58 pm ---I sent an e-mail to my congressman (Joe Pitts) yesterday. 

--- End quote ---

I wish I had a representative who appreciated my point of view.  All I have are feckless parasites like Schumer and Gillibrand.

DCPatriot:
Damn...that was so much fun...I read it twice!!

massadvj:

--- Quote from: Oceander on October 02, 2013, 11:25:53 pm ---I wish I had a representative who appreciated my point of view.  All I have are feckless parasites like Schumer and Gillibrand.

--- End quote ---

You need to get out of NYC.  I'm amazed you're still capable of clear thought.

DCPatriot:

--- Quote from: massadvj on October 02, 2013, 09:15:22 pm ---Two days of "shutdown" and so far the world hasn't come to an end.  People here in Pennsylvania seem to be going about their daily business as if there was no crisis.  With any luck, they'll get used to the idea of a government that only delivers what is essential.

I hope congress hangs tough right through the debt ceiling deadline and forces government to figure out how to operate without borrowing any more.  Now THAT would be something truly earth-shattering.

--- End quote ---

People in flyover country couldn't care less.

They're more concerned about feeding their families and affording health insurance...hopefully not with a government doctor and government panels.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version