Author Topic: DISTURBING REPORT -- Obamacare Fines To Be Seized From Bank Accounts?  (Read 3441 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: DISTURBING REPORT -- Obamacare Fines To Be Seized From Bank Accounts?
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2013, 11:09:19 pm »
I'm so happy that I'm 67 years old and don't have to put up with this sh*t.

OTOH.....when the "Death Panel" reviews my request for a stent....they're going to tell me to take the pill instead.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 11:43:49 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2013, 11:16:01 pm »
I'm so happy that I'm 67 years old and don't have to put up with this sh*t.

OTOH.....when the "Death Panel" reviews by request for a stent....they're going to tell me to take the pill instead.

I'm glad I got my new hip before I have to go before the *Death Panel*.....lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2013, 11:16:14 pm »
As much I hate Obama care, I don't believe this story.. Something about it stinks.. Has this been verified?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2013, 01:49:24 am »
AbaraXas wrote:
[[ We told you so and you didn't believe us.
Maybe you'll listen next time. ]]

They wont.

The left and "the diverse" will support this guy and his ilk until nothing remains but wreckage.

And when that happens, they'll point their fingers and blame racis's like YOU.

I wish I could add the "/s" for sarcasm, but no sarcasm intended.

That's what's gonna happen.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 01:52:15 am by Fishrrman »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2013, 01:51:55 am »
As much I hate Obama care, I don't believe this story.. Something about it stinks.. Has this been verified?

Kevin, I don't know about this specific person but I've been reading many similar stories, tweets, and posts from people finding out their opt-out penalties or fees are far higher than what the administration advertised. I did a bit of digging and found there are a lot of additional fees and fine print they are tacking on that do make the numbers claimed here add up.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,115156.0.html

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2013, 12:48:47 pm »

I'm glad I got my new hip before I have to go before the *Death Panel*.....lol
I've been trying to get in as much "doctorin'" as possible. Today I go for some more therapy on a painful thumb, and it occurred to me that O'care would see no reason for a hand therapy department at that hospital. Just take some aspirin if it hurts!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2013, 06:48:03 pm »
Kevin, I don't know about this specific person but I've been reading many similar stories, tweets, and posts from people finding out their opt-out penalties or fees are far higher than what the administration advertised. I did a bit of digging and found there are a lot of additional fees and fine print they are tacking on that do make the numbers claimed here add up.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,115156.0.html

Ok, I stand corrected, the reason why I was skeptical is that I saw that new from inforwars.com thank you for the info.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2013, 06:49:23 pm »
I've been trying to get in as much "doctorin'" as possible. Today I go for some more therapy on a painful thumb, and it occurred to me that O'care would see no reason for a hand therapy department at that hospital. Just take some aspirin if it hurts!

The bad part is that I have a lot of moles on my back and I'm a high risk for skin cancer... The death panel will say no to me.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2013, 06:59:46 pm »

The $13,000 deductable seemed way to outrages to be believable to me also. Ten times the amount I would expect the average deductable to be.  But he did say that he had a preexisting condition (Type 1 Diabetes). That could be the reason for the grossly  inflated deductable. Obama did promise those with a preexisting  would not be turned away. He didn’t say they would have up to 10-times the deductable than those with no known health issues.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2013, 07:02:27 pm »
The $13,000 deductable seemed way to outrages to be believable to me also. Ten times the amount I would expect the average deductable to be.  But he did say that he had a preexisting condition (Type 1 Diabetes). That could be the reason for the grossly  inflated deductable. Obama did promise those with a preexisting  would not be turned away. He didn’t say they would have up to 10-times the deductable than those with no known health issues.

They prolly meant out-of-pocket max, and that isn't outrageous.  Had a lady in my office yesterday whose family coverage had a $12,000 out-of-pocket max for 2014.  No pre-existing conditions.

And yeah, that's the catch w/ the pre-existing condition.  You can't be denied, but you can be gouged so much that you still end up w/ no insurance.

But a politician can claim that they 'helped' you...

« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 07:03:07 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2013, 07:03:06 pm »

Right... I say let it go.. Highlight the failures, and let it crash...

Also I saw this news from infowars.com at first.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2013, 07:08:37 pm »
A lot of our patients already have omg deductibles and pay cash for their visits... their deductibles are more for major medical than anything.  Yesterday a woman on FOX was saying she wanted Ocare because she needed it if she had an auto accident. My first thought was all she needs is the right auto insurance if that was the only reason and she can get it for a lot less money.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline olde north church

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2013, 07:12:00 pm »
Feds have been seizing bank assets for various thing for a long time.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2013, 07:17:37 pm »
This the way they plan to confiscate your 401Ks and IRAs. Congress, both sides, have been itching for a way to put all retirement plans in their 'lock box' in Congress, and we all know what that means. It will be spent by them and gone in only a few years.

But yes, they want to take land, homes, retirement accounts, businesses, everything. And why shouldn't they take it? It is their money anyway.

"You didn't build that!" (Implying, of course, ... we did!)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2013, 07:22:33 pm »
Feds have been seizing bank assets for various thing for a long time.

Yeah, but it used to take a court order to do that.

Not any more...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2013, 07:40:05 pm »
A guy on Fox right now, his deductible went from $4000 to $8000 a year and includes benefits he doesn't want or need - as his family is grown - Maternity and newborn care.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2013, 07:45:03 pm »
Ok, I stand corrected, the reason why I was skeptical is that I saw that new from inforwars.com thank you for the info.

I can understand that. If InfoWars said the sun was in the sky, I would have to double and triple check.