Author Topic: Obama calls for quick end to government shutdown  (Read 1062 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

Obama calls for quick end to government shutdown
« on: October 01, 2013, 04:54:46 pm »
That's a headline on AP and it's all I'm posting because it is complete bovine excrement. Obama and company want a "shutdown" and everything they have done over the past week points to it (he goes golfing during a funding "crisis" and won't meet with Republicans at all?).

The headline, though, shows how the despicable MSM will play this. He will be above it all, doing all he can to resolve the impasse urging the parties to come to an amicable solution. It's all a farce.

We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Obama calls for quick end to government shutdown
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 04:59:21 pm »

I think there's a good chance the attempt to pin it on the GOP blows up in their face.

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline flowers

Re: Obama calls for quick end to government shutdown
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 08:27:07 pm »
That's a headline on AP and it's all I'm posting because it is complete bovine excrement. Obama and company want a "shutdown" and everything they have done over the past week points to it (he goes golfing during a funding "crisis" and won't meet with Republicans at all?).

The headline, though, shows how the despicable MSM will play this. He will be above it all, doing all he can to resolve the impasse urging the parties to come to an amicable solution. It's all a farce.
I know for a fact they wanted this shutdown. 1 minute after midnight CNN and FOX played that statement Obie had for the military. Obviously recored earlier in the day.