General Category > Politics/Government

Lindsey Graham Proud of His Vote Defending Obamacare (and lies about it)

(1/3) > >>

ABX:
The comments are tearing him up.

--- Quote ---https://www.facebook.com/LindseyGrahamSC/posts/392529690874378

Today, I proudly voted to Defund Obamacare, and I am proud that every Senate Republican has united in support of the House-passed Defund Obamacare provision.

I only wish that more Senate Democrats, many of whom were responsible for Obamacare’s passage into law, would have voted with us. (NOTE: The amendment to remove the Defund Obamacare provision, which passed the House, was defeated by the Democrat-controlled Senate by a straight party-line vote of 44-54.)...

--- End quote ---

Lindsey, you made the provision strip happen. Without your vote for Cloture, it would have required 60 votes to strip it and it would still be in there.

You lied.

ABX:
Graham's people are deleting comments from that facebook post fast and furious. It went down from over 400 to 205 as I am writing this.

ABX:
They also turned off commenting on his page. OOPS..

ABX:
Now 183 comments. They are deleting anything that is calling Graham out for his lie.

happyg:
From his FB page:
--- Quote ---Catherine Cath Nall Excuse me, soon to be EX-SENATOR GRAHAM. I don't see your name on this list: You have by your vote FOR Cloture have enabled Harry Reid the power to put funding for Obamacare BACK into the bill.. I and many, many more people in SC are over your traitorous ways and will do everything in our power & with out pocketbooks to support whoever runs against you in 2014~~ You can take that to the unemployment office!!
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version