Author Topic: Saudi Princess Allowed to Keep Slaves in her California Home  (Read 1301 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Saudi Princess Allowed to Keep Slaves in her California Home
« on: September 27, 2013, 12:04:22 am »
42-year-old Saudi princess, Mechael Alayban, held on a $5 million bond after her arrest in July for accusations of human trafficking, was released when a judge dismissed the case. A Kenyan woman accused Alayban of confiscating her passport and paying her $220 a month for service 16 hours a day, 7 days a week. Authorities arrest Alayban after the Kenyan escaped from the apartment and flagged down a bus driver. The Kenyan woman claimed that the princess held her as a prisoner in Alayban’s apartment in suburban Irvine, California.

Alayban is the wife of of Saudi Prince Abdul’Rahman bin Nasser bin `Abdul`Aziz al Sa`ud, the grandson of King `Abd’ullah of Sa`udi `Arabia. The prince is also listed as Forbes’ seventh most powerful person....

...After Friday’s hearing, District Attorney Rackauckas said, regarding the Kenyan woman, “I think she believed she was a victim. I don’t think she was lying to us. I think it was a misunderstanding and miscommunication,”.

- See more at: http://freepatriot.org/2013/09/25/saudi-princess-allowed-keep-slaves-california-home-2/#sthash.zusiE6jl.dpuf