Author Topic: Republicans Have No Clue Who Their Enemy Really Is  (Read 1291 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republicans Have No Clue Who Their Enemy Really Is
« on: September 26, 2013, 01:52:51 pm »
http://www.ldjackson.net/republicans-no-clue-real-enemy/

Republicans Have No Clue Who Their Enemy Really Is
By LD Jackson

I’ve never been someone who constantly calls for a third-party in our political system. I have long-held the opinion that a third-party would be able to get very little done, simply because the Democrats and Republicans are so entrenched in the system. I’m still not there yet, but there is something that I need to get off my chest. Why does our party insist on eating its own? Would it be so hard for the Republican establishment to admit that Senator Ted Cruz is doing something good in his attempt to alert and inform Americans about the dangers that are inherent in Obamacare?

I can understand and appreciate the knowledge that if the Democrats stick together in the Senate, there is little the Republicans can do to stop Obamacare, either by repeal or by defunding. The process laid out by Ted Cruz was never going to be an easy path and was always likely doomed to failure. Where my frustration lies is in how so many Republicans, both in and out of the House and the Senate, are questioning the Senator from Texas. They are questioning everything from his motives to his tactics and they have some very unflattering things to say about him.

continued at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Re: Republicans Have No Clue Who Their Enemy Really Is
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 02:21:44 pm »
Where my frustration lies is in how so many Republicans, both in and out of the House and the Senate, are questioning the Senator from Texas. They are questioning everything from his motives to his tactics and they have some very unflattering things to say about him.

As does he about them.  It's a two-way street. 

In addition, with no consultation, Cruz and Lee publicly pressured the House into tying defunding Obamacare to shutting down the government even though THEY KNEW this tactic was doomed to failure.

Legislation is a team effort, not an opportunity to showboat for personal political gain.  Everybody seems to know this but Cruz.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline PzLdr

Re: Republicans Have No Clue Who Their Enemy Really Is
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 06:58:18 pm »
The only "team effort" the GOP leadership demonstrates is bending over together like a demented synchronized swimming team. they have delivered NOTHING. No program, no plan, no strategy, no honor. If I was a GOP member of Congress, I wouldn't cooperate with those assclowns, either.  :smokin:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee