Author Topic: Another 'Compassionate' Democrat Wishing Death on Republicans. (more and more examples)  (Read 2036 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
On Congressman Louie Gohmert's Facebook page:

Todd Douglas Baker
I hope Louie Gohmert dies of a painful disease that is not covered by HIS "for profit" health insurance company.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Louie-Gohmert/50375006903?hc_location=stream

Offline Rapunzel

Gee.. an insurance company makes money - ergo bad, bad insurance company.......  never mind they employ thousands and thousands of Americans.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online andy58-in-nh

Gee.. an insurance company makes money - ergo bad, bad insurance company.......  never mind they employ thousands and thousands of Americans.

In my experience, people who believe that profits are "evil" are uniformly envious of achievement, and evasive of effort.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Rapunzel

In my experience, people who believe that profits are "evil" are uniformly envious of achievement, and evasive of effort.

Yep...

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Did Senator Inhofe just read this?  I just caught pieces, he was reading the comments to Gohmert, I turned away, then came back and it sounded like the tail end of this comment.