Author Topic: McCain adviser on Ted Cruz: McCain ‘f*cking hates Cruz’  (Read 3031 times)

Offline happyg

McCain adviser on Ted Cruz: McCain ‘f*cking hates Cruz’
« on: September 23, 2013, 04:40:02 pm »

The extent of Arizona Republican Sen. McCain’s distaste for fellow Republican Texas Sen. Ted Cruz is pretty apparent in a new GQ profile of the Texan released Monday.

“He bleep hates Cruz,” one McCain adviser told GQ. “He’s just offended by his style.”

And the feeling is not unreturned.

“I don’t know a conservative who didn’t feel embarrassed voting in 2006 or 2008,” Cruz told GQ, McCain was the GOP candidate for president in 2008. “I think the Republican Party lost its way. We didn’t stand for the principles we’re supposed to believe in.”

McCain made waves earlier this year when he famously referred to Cruz, Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul, and Michigan Republican Rep. Justin Amash as “wacko birds” due to their drone-inspired filibuster of CIA Director John Brennan.

Cruz has embraced the “wacko bird” label both in public and in private. According to GQ, the piece of memorabilia Cruz was most excited to show author Jason Zengerle was a baseball hat with a picture of Daffy Duck and the words “WACKO BIRD” on it, given to him from his home-state supporters.

“Isn’t it great?” GQ says Cruz.

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/23/mccain-adviser-on-ted-cruz-mccain-fcking-hates-cruz/

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: McCain adviser on Ted Cruz: McCain ‘f*cking hates Cruz’
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 04:57:54 pm »
Contrast this open bickering and name-calling, with Reagan, and Regan's 11th commandment.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2013, 05:00:33 pm »

Didn't somebody post that McCain and Cruz were seen having lunch?

Cruz was, no doubt, getting schooled in how things are going to work going forward...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 05:28:20 pm »
Me too. I am also an official and registered 'wacko bird', if that means I believe John McCain is a senile old loony nutball who should have been gone a century ago, back when he was still almost sane.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 07:08:58 pm »
"Wacko birds" of America Unite!! John McCain must go! to where ever the hell they will accept him.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Olivia

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2013, 07:46:05 pm »
I think McCain feels threatened by the young guys.  Instead of retiring as he should have done years ago, He hangs onto his seat for the power and glory he needs to get through the day.

I see him as a jealous old man! 
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline olde north church

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2013, 07:51:57 pm »
McCain hates everything.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2013, 07:56:55 pm »
McCain hates everything.

Conservatives, anyway.  He is quite chummy with Obama.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2013, 08:06:25 pm »
Conservatives, anyway.  He is quite chummy with Obama.

I'm not too sure about that.  He would be the second guy to vote for Impeachment.  He comes across as the "Brute", in the "Et tu, Brute?".  I could be wrong.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2013, 01:36:05 am »
People like McCain hate Ted Cruz,m because he is one of the good guys fighting for the American people against corrupt crony elitists who’ve exempted themselves from Obamacare.  The insider cronies in the corrupt institution called the US Senate have the most to fear from all of this so they are striking out at Ted Cruz and in a way the American people. The biggest risk that Ted Cruz is taking is that the Republican Base won’t back him up and the effort will fail, but that he will still win the appreciation of the base and thus will still benefit. It’s the corrupt ruling class that has the most to fear from the American people, not the good guys.  Remember 2010 was a ground up movement and it surprised all of these jerks in DC......
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2013, 01:44:45 am »
Senators who hate Cruz also hate their constituents because we think more like Cruz than McCain.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2013, 01:50:48 am »
Senators who hate Cruz also hate their constituents because we think more like Cruz than McCain.

Which is why the 17th amendment is such a disaster... before the 17th senators were accountable back home to their constituents since the legislatures in the states who communicate with their constituents then went to the capital to elect the senator... the only thing close to this left in the country is how they do it in Utah... and how Bennett was done away with.....
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Oceander

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2013, 02:51:12 am »
Contrast this open bickering and name-calling, with Reagan, and Regan's 11th commandment.

Yes, and it goes at least both ways.  Then again, Reagan wasn't always the most conscientous follower thereof:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eleventh_Commandment_%28Ronald_Reagan%29

Also, it's interesting to note that, historically, the 11th commandment was created by then California Republican Party Chairman Gaylord Parkinson to put a stop to attacks by liberal republicans on conservative republicans; to quote from the wikipedia article:
The goal was to prevent a repetition of the liberal Republican assault on Barry Goldwater, attacks which contributed to Goldwater's defeat in the 1964 presidential election.  East Coast Republicans like Nelson Rockefeller labeled Goldwater an "extremist" for his conservative positions and declared him unfit to hold office.  Fellow Republican candidate for Governor George Christopher and California's liberal Republicans were leveling similar attacks on Reagan. Hoping to prevent a split in the Republican Party, Parkinson used the phrase as common ground. Party liberals eventually followed Parkinson's advice.

Perhaps 'tis the liberal republicans of today who (again) need reminding the most of the 11th Amendment?  In other words, John McCain should shut the h&ll up.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 02:52:11 am by Oceander »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2013, 10:34:43 pm »
"Wacko birds" of America Unite!! John McCain must go! to where ever the hell they will accept him.

I hear Al Quaida in Syria is looking for a new General. I don't know, he should at least think about it
After all, I know he would, and actully has,  fit right in.