Author Topic: Breaking Bad Question  (Read 4114 times)

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Re: Breaking Bad Question
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2015, 05:22:24 pm »
Going to watch the 3rd season of Longmire, first.   :laugh:

Check out Arrow.   You will NOT be disappointed.

P.S. Netflix series "Lillyhammer".

Quirky but good.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2015, 07:21:55 pm »
Arrow is great.

The Flash is good.

Vikings (History Channel) is epic.

Marvel Daredevil (Netflix) is off the hook good.

First one I watched was Daredevil.   Thought it was terrific.  Wasn't too crazy about Private Pyle playing the bad guy, but he didn't spoil it.

My buddy told me that if I liked Daredevil, I was going to LOVE Arrow.   I did.   BTW, did you notice how much his mother looks exactly like Hillary Clinton once did?   .....if she was a vegan and lived at the gym, I mean.   LOL!

Then I watched Longmire, which was off the hook too.   Netflix just added the 3rd season last week, but had to get thru Breaking Bad.

Was totally off in my thinking about BB.   I thought it was more like The Wire, which I wasn't too crazy about.  Boy, was I wrong.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2015, 10:25:43 pm »
Damn!

Until the last few seconds, I thought he was going to reach under his shirt and rip off the leaking plastic baggie of blood.     

Don't know how the experience was to watch it with commercials and weekly waits between episodes. 

It must have been great, given the widespread acclaim from their peers and of course the viewing public.

But, to watch it uninterrupted in 3-4 hr marathons is awesome.   You get a much stronger connection with the characters.

I'm going to miss them.  The scene where he sees his sleeping toddler daughter and the good bye with his wife tore me up.

What genius...to put that all together.  All that work.  A Masterpiece.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2015, 02:03:13 pm »
Damn!

Until the last few seconds, I thought he was going to reach under his shirt and rip off the leaking plastic baggie of blood.     

Don't know how the experience was to watch it with commercials and weekly waits between episodes. 

It must have been great, given the widespread acclaim from their peers and of course the viewing public.

But, to watch it uninterrupted in 3-4 hr marathons is awesome.   You get a much stronger connection with the characters.

I'm going to miss them.  The scene where he sees his sleeping toddler daughter and the good bye with his wife tore me up.

What genius...to put that all together.  All that work.  A Masterpiece.
It is better to watch without commercials.   It was a good show.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2015, 11:43:00 pm »