General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

NY Giants WR Sends Threatening Tweet: 'Zimmerman Doesn't Last a Year Before the Hood Catches Up to Him'

(1/1)

flowers:
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Sports/2013/07/13/Victor-Cruz-Zimmerman-Tweet

--- Quote ---After George Zimmerman was found not guilty of all charges on Saturday evening, New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz sent a threatening tweet that has since been deleted from his account.

He tweeted, "Thoroughly confused. Zimmerman doesn't last a year before the hood catches up to him."
--- End quote ---

jeez!   :patriot:  Anyone know who this Victor Cruz is? Is he any good? How long has he played in the NFL? Heck at this rate I really don't know if I will even watch the NFL anymore.

Scottftlc:
He is the NY Giants best wide receiver...he just signed a lucrative long-term contract with them.  I suspect, like a lot of young, newly rich, athletes he is pretty vacant upstairs on every subject except his part the game.  This "unfair" society that coddles him and rewards him far beyond his practical worth...and is soooo prejudiced against his kind (sarc)...needs to follow his prescription for "justice"?  Another vacant athlete that can't figure out that his Holy Hood would leave him as dead as his bro's in Chicago.

EC:
Remember the time when sportsmen and women were role models, to be looked up to and emulated? Wasn't that long ago.

Atomic Cow:

--- Quote from: EC on July 14, 2013, 04:06:39 pm ---Remember the time when sportsmen and women were role models, to be looked up to and emulated? Wasn't that long ago.

--- End quote ---

And the ones who still are never get mentioned by the press.  They only cover the bad ones.  J.J. Watt of the Houston Texans is a good man, always out doing things for those less fortunate, but outside of the Houston area, no one I bet hears about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version