General Category > Military/Defense News

DOD Holds First Lesbian-Gay-Transgender Pride Event in Kandahar, Afghanistan (Video)

(1/1)

Ford289HiPo:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/07/dod-holds-first-lesbian-gay-transgender-event-in-kandahar-afghanistan-video/

The Department of Defense held their first lesbian, gay, and transgender pride event in Kandahar recently.

KPBS reported:

U.S. troops deployed to Kandahar Airfield in Afghanistan this week held the first Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, Transgender Pride event to be observed in a deployed environment.

The Pentagon also held a LGBT Pride Month ceremony on Tuesday, one day before the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the Defense of Marriage Act, which defined marriage as between a heterosexual couple.

It’s no longer important that we win wars. What’s important is that everyone feels included.

Video is at the link.

Ford289HiPo:
Note: I think I just puked in my mouth.  :2barf: This crap makes me sick.

alicewonders:

--- Quote from: Ford289HiPo on July 06, 2013, 11:51:27 pm ---Note: I think I just puked in my mouth.  :2barf: This crap makes me sick.

--- End quote ---

Me too.  And anyway - isn't this thumb-your-nose disrespectful to Muslims?

Ford289HiPo:

--- Quote from: alicewonders on July 07, 2013, 02:34:29 am ---Me too.  And anyway - isn't this thumb-your-nose disrespectful to Muslims?

--- End quote ---

Yeah, but the PC police are worried more about smoking or eating in front of them during their fasting periods prior to Ramadan.

go figger................................

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version