General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

Barbara Eden, 78, gets back into her I Dream of Jeannie crop-top and harem pantaloons

(1/3) > >>

mrclose:
Have had a crush on her for forty years! 8888crybaby
Still beautiful!

--- Quote ---She spent five years and 139 episodes starring on sixties sitcom, I Dream of Jeannie.

And Barbara Eden, 78, bravely donned her iconic crop-top and harem pantaloons for the opening ceremony of the 21st Life Ball in Vienna Saturday.

The evergreen TV legend still looked fabulous while baring her impressive midriff in the pink chiffon costume and tiny red velvet bolero.

The former blonde bombshell even made sure to wear her star-making role's classic braided blonde ponytail wig, scarf hat, and silver kitten heels.

Originally designed by Gwen Wakeling with colors selected by Eden, the Jeannie costume caused controversy with the censors due to the slightly exposed navel.
--- End quote ---

SCROLL DOWN FOR PHOTOS AND VIDEO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2331073/Barbara-Eden-78-I-Dream-Jeannie-crop-harem-pantaloons.html

alicewonders:
She looks great and has a vibrant personality too. 

EC:
She still looks brilliant.

Lipstick on a Hillary:
Yes, she does look great!  One trivial difference though--in the 60's, the network would not allow Eden to show her belly button while in costume.  Now she can!  :beer:

massadvj:
She looks good, but going from Larry Hagman to Bill Clinton is definitely a step down.  God only knows what's going to be on Bill Clinton's "wish list."  If I were her I'd do that little head bob thingy and get rid of the cigars before it's too late.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version