General Category > World News

Beheading In South London Today

(1/6) > >>

famousdayandyear:
http://ace.mu.nu/
May 22, 2013

(Warning:  Graphic Video At Link)

Persons of Unknown Ethnic Extraction Launch "Frenzied" Machete Attack in Suspected Terrorist Case in London
—Ace

Two men have been shot (but not necessarily killed) following a "frenzied" machete attack on a third man, a soldier from a nearby barracks, who died from wounds sustained in the attack.

Police shot the attackers.

Earlier, police had refused comment on whether or not this was a terrorism attack (i.e., more Islamic "lone wolves," who now seem to be operating in duos). Which of course meant it was precisely that.

The government is now treating the attack as suspected terrorism.

The above is what I got from the "Key Points" section of a BBC report on the matter. I rewrote it so that I didn't have to link them. A "Key Points" digest is supposed to contain the most noteworthy parts of the report, right?

But now I see the Daily Mail is reporting the story.

They're a tiny bit more forthcoming with actual facts-- such as the fact that the dead soldier was beheaded in the attack.

One of the attackers also offered this Motive of Unknowable Import:

Video filmed by an onlooker and broadcast by ITV News shows a man with his hands covered in blood and holding a bloodied knife and machete. He says in a London accent: “I apologise that women had to witness that, but in our lands our women have to see the same thing.

“You people will never be safe. Remove your Government, they don’t care about you.”

He then walks off, still carrying his weapons, back towards the body of the victim who is lying in the middle of the road.

In other parts of the video, said to be too shocking to show, it is claimed he says: “This British soldier is an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.”

Here's another alarming fact:

One witness, who declined to be named, tells Jasper Copping the attackers were "praying like it was a sacrifice" and "making people take videos".

And:

The attackers shouted "Allahu Akbar" (the Arabic expression meaning "God is Great"), according to Whitehall sources - BBC News.

The BBC "Key Points" contains none of this. Apparently if one scrolls down to the non- key points, one might find additional non-key information like that the men shouted "Allahu Akbar," but apparently that didn't make the "key points" cut.

Why would the BBC suppress a key, unavoidable facts like that?

Welcome to the World in 2013.

More: Video of the men explaining their motive, which I fear we may never fully understand.

Probably Tea Party.

Note the men announced "you will never be safe in your country" on video and the British police still would not comment earlier about it being a terrorist attack.

Charlespg:
Europe needs to take a page from the SS and raze a few Muslim communities .its the only language these sub humans understand

famousdayandyear:

--- Quote from: Charlespg on May 22, 2013, 07:51:40 pm ---Europe needs to take a page from the SS and raze a few Muslim communities .its the only language these sub humans understand

--- End quote ---

Here, Charles, we are about to welcome such with open arms via "comprehensive immigration reform", approved by the Senate Judiciary last night.

Cincinnatus:
How long before Dearborn becomes a LEO no-go area?

GourmetDan:

--- Quote from: famousdayandyear on May 22, 2013, 07:47:05 pm ---Why would the BBC suppress a key, unavoidable facts like that?

Welcome to the World in 2013.

--- End quote ---

The New World Order isn't just for the United States...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version