General Category > Trump Legal Investigations

Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: My sources tell me Obama was in the room watching Benghazi

(1/2) > >>

Cincinnatus:
Appearing on Judge Pirro's show with Col David Hunt, Lt Col Tony Shaffer makes the astounding claim that Obama was watching the events in Benghazi in real time (at about 1:50 on the tape).

Couple of things about this: First, this claim was made by Lt Col Shaffer not long after the attack at Benghazi occurred so I am somewhat surprised it hasn't been posted on here before, but a search turned up nothing. Secondly, I am just unsure how a light bird not connected with the WH would have this knowledge. I am not calling Lt Col Shaffer a liar, since I don't know and his claim seems plausible, but I do wonder why his allegation has not received much wider attention given its nature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1NbtQGTDCM

musiclady:
And then he went to bed??

mystery-ak:
Watching them die and not lifting a finger?....I have no words... :thud:

GourmetDan:

--- Quote from: Cincinnatus on May 21, 2013, 12:09:29 am ---Appearing on Judge Pirro's show with Col David Hunt, Lt Col Tony Shaffer makes the astounding claim that Obama was watching the events in Benghazi in real time (at about 1:50 on the tape).

--- End quote ---

That would tend to confirm this story.

"Obama’s October surprise turned into a carnage orchestrated by the White House itself as the President, Leon Panetta, and CIA Director, David Petraeus watched via a UAV real-time feed as a 7 hour attack on the Benghazi Embassy raged. Reportedly, stand down orders were given several times to different units within striking distance."

famousdayandyear:
Who do I believe?  These military men, or obummer the silent White Houser.  Gee, let me think....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version