General Category > Trump Legal Investigations

The Democrats, the IRS and the Sleeping Giant

(1/2) > >>

ABX:

--- Quote --- It would be a mistake for the Democrats or for those reporting on this story to consider the IRS exploitations in isolation.  This is just one of a long train of abuses.  The first example arrived just three months into the Obama presidency with the usurpation of America’s transportation network.  In a complete disconnect from market demand, the Administration announced plansto fund the construction of high speed rails throughout the United States....

....The Obama Administration evinced a design to dictate where Boeing could locate its operation for assembling their new 787 Dreamliner aircraft.  The force of government was blatantly abused against a private company in order to benefit President Obama’s big labor friends and supporters....

http://finance.townhall.com/columnists/markbaisley/2013/05/20/irs-awakens-sleeping-giant-n1600936?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl

--- End quote ---

massadvj:
I dare say there is very little this administration has done that does NOT have the objective of advancing OPapaDoc's career and the long-term political domination of the Democrat party.

Relic:
I don't see the sleeping giant. I see distracted, uninterested, mentally challenged masses.

DCPatriot:

--- Quote from: Relic on May 20, 2013, 06:20:55 pm ---I don't see the sleeping giant. I see distracted, uninterested, mentally challenged masses.

--- End quote ---

.....struggling to pay the monthly bills on time, and trying to raise their children.

Relic:

--- Quote from: DCPatriot on May 20, 2013, 06:56:15 pm ---

.....struggling to pay the monthly bills on time, and trying to raise their children.

--- End quote ---

There are some of those. And they STILL vote Obama in disturbing numbers.

Some of those working and struggling, have lots of time to go out to eat, play with their smart phones, facebook, etc.

I don't see people so darn busy that they don't have some time to pay attention to what's going on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version