General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

Broadcast ax: Cancelled shows 2012-13

<< < (2/2)

jmyrlefuller:

--- Quote from: Rapunzel on May 12, 2013, 10:06:40 pm ---Two of my favs Body of Proof and Vegas were cancelled.  Both had good audiences, but not in that coveted 18- 49 age group...

--- End quote ---
Four words: Friday night death slot. It is very difficult to build an audience when nobody is at their television sets.

Rapunzel:

--- Quote from: jmyrlefuller on May 12, 2013, 10:57:54 pm --- Four words: Friday night death slot. It is very difficult to build an audience when nobody is at their television sets.

--- End quote ---

Yet Blue Bloods does well (another of my favs).. Vegas was doomed in their Tuesday time slot because every time it got a head of steam going it was per-empted by something in Washington, DC... Seemed every time I turned around they were per-empting it...  I actually liked it on Friday because Obama doesn't interrupt our viewing on Fridays........   Golden Boys (the replacement I didn't like at all and much preferred "Unforgotten" from last year over "Elementary" (which I didn't see on the cancelled list - but should be)... 666 Park Avenue was terrible, I think I watched it twice (UGH) looks like they kept Scandal......... not a shock, the star is the woman Michelle Obama is reportedly very jealous over....

Rapunzel:
I read today FOX is bringing 24 back for 12 episodes - probably with Keifer Sutherland... one of the best series Fox has done to date IMHO.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version