General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

Broadcast ax: Cancelled shows 2012-13

(1/2) > >>

Cincinnatus:
Just an FYI.

I am not sure all these shows were cancelled. I believe "The Office" and "30 Rock", for example, called it quits on their own, but I may be wrong. In any case, here's a list of shows, as of 05/10, no longer to be seen.

Deception  (NBC): Cancelled.

Animal Practice (NBC): Put down.

Do No Harm  (NBC): Harmed.

30 Rock (NBC): Over.

Guys with Kids (NBC): You can’t believe how cancelled this is.

The Office (NBC): Closed.

Smash (NBC): Smushed.

Up All Night (NBC): Christina Applegate quit: This was cancelled … by its own star!

Whitney (NBC): Thankfully.

1600 Penn (NBC): Impeached.

Made in Jersey (CBS): Terminated.

Private Practice (ABC): Spin-off heaven.

Partners (CBS): Dumped

Ben & Kate (Fox): & Cancelled.

Vegas (CBS): Lost.

Go On (NBC): Get out.

Fringe (Fox): R.I.P.

Touch (Fox): Touchable.

The Job (CBS): What?

The Mob Doctor (Fox): Ha! That title. Yeah. Deceased.

Don’t Trust the B– in Apt. 23 (ABC): Speaking of: Did anyone really believe a comedy with “B—-” in the title was going to last?

666 Park Avenue (ABC): Hellbound.

Last Resort (ABC): Indeed.

Rules of Engagement (CBS): Broken.

Golden Boy (CBS): Tarnished.

CSI: NY (CBS): Two down, one to go.

Zero Hour (ABC): Zero something all right.

Emily Owens, M.D. (The CW): Crashed.

How to Live with Your Parents (ABC): Evicted.

Red Widow (ABC): Exterminated.

Body of Proof (ABC): D.O.A.

The New Normal (NBC): Or not.

Family Tools (ABC): Put away.

Malibu Country (ABC): Overthrown.

Happy Endings (ABC): Until this happened.

90210 (The CW): Finished.

Cult (The CW): Unfollowed.

UPDATES TO COME…. REFRESH FOR LATEST…

THESE ARE SOME SHOWS STILL ON BUBBLE OR FATE UNCONFIRMED:

Hannibal (NBC)

Rapunzel:
Two of my favs Body of Proof and Vegas were cancelled.  Both had good audiences, but not in that coveted 18- 49 age group...

TheMom:

--- Quote from: Rapunzel on May 12, 2013, 10:06:40 pm ---Two of my favs Body of Proof and Vegas were cancelled.  Both had good audiences, but not in that coveted 18- 49 age group...

--- End quote ---

Never could get into Body of Proof.  L-O-V-E-D Vegas, sucks that it got cancelled.

Our daughter's boyfriend worked on Zero Hour, sucks for him that show is gone, but from I understand it was not that great.  (We always forgot to watch)

Rapunzel:

--- Quote from: TheMom on May 12, 2013, 10:29:11 pm ---Never could get into Body of Proof.  L-O-V-E-D Vegas, sucks that it got cancelled.

Our daughter's boyfriend worked on Zero Hour, sucks for him that show is gone, but from I understand it was not that great.  (We always forgot to watch)

--- End quote ---

It took me a while to really get into Body of Proof, but now I watch it every week.  I, too LOVED Vegas and am very unhappy it has been cancelled.  Wish they would move this over to A&E.  Another one of my favorites Longmier has it's second season premier Memorial Day weekend.  Vegas would have been a good fit over there where they still do dramas.

TheMom:

--- Quote from: Rapunzel on May 12, 2013, 10:34:06 pm ---It took me a while to really get into Body of Proof, but now I watch it every week.  I, too LOVED Vegas and am very unhappy it has been cancelled.  Wish they would move this over to A&E.  Another one of my favorites Longmier has it's second season premier Memorial Day weekend.  Vegas would have been a good fit over there where they still do dramas.

--- End quote ---

I do hope someone picks up Vegas ~ it really is a good show.  My husband & I like Longmier, but do joke that there sure are a lot of murders in that little town. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version