Author Topic: Meredith Baxter and Patty Duke to Play Lesbian Couple on 'Glee'  (Read 1751 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

Gosh, sure don't want to miss this episode. It's going to be chock full of homo romance.

There are going to be some serious LGBT surprises in the season finale of Fox's hit series Glee.

According to a Friday report at E!, Oscar winner Patty Duke and longtime television star Meredith Baxter will play a lesbian couple.

Not only that, regular character Blaine played by Darren Criss will propose to original cast member Kurt played by Chris Colfer.

The storyline here is that Blaine goes into a jewelry store to purchase an engagement ring where he meets a saleswoman played by Duke.

"She speaks to Blaine and his love for Kurt, and then she and her longtime girlfriend (Baxter) offer to be their mentors," E! reported, "a couple who can tell them about what it used to be like for LGBT people, and how great it is for this new generation."

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Duke and Baxter are currently in talks with 20th Television and Fox about being added as regulars next season.

For those that have forgotten, Baxter - best known for her role as Elyse Keaton in the 80s hit Family Ties - came out of the closet in December 2009.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/04/13/meredith-baxter-and-patty-duke-play-lesbian-couple-glee
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Meredith Baxter and Patty Duke to Play Lesbian Couple on 'Glee'
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 11:04:34 pm »
I can see where this is heading.  It won't be long until LGBT people will be clamoring for reparations and affirmative action and soon - they will have their own Al Sharptons and Jesse Jacksons to keep a high victimhood profile going on and on. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 11:16:15 pm »
I liked it better when sex was kept behind closed doors and we did not know who was doing what or who they were doing it with.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 11:16:41 pm by Rapunzel »
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 11:18:02 pm »
I believe Ms. Baxter came out of the closet a while back, and is now hitting for the other team. Don't know about Ms. Duke.  :smokin:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 11:19:07 pm »
I liked it better when sex was kept behind closed doors and we did not know who was doing what or who they were doing it with.

Someone has observed that homosexuality used to be the love that dare not speak its name; now it won't shut up.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2013, 11:21:47 pm »

Me too!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2013, 11:22:16 pm »
Is anyone on that idiot show not a homosexual?
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2013, 11:45:37 pm »
Is anyone on that idiot show not a homosexual?

I don't think so.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776