Author Topic: Lesbian beauty queen, 19, with Mexican father and African-American mother competes for Miss South Carolina crown  (Read 5416 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Lesbian beauty queen, 19, with Mexican father
and African-American mother competes for Miss South Carolina crown

Scroll down for video......

(heh-heh...just kiding)

A teenage lesbian with a Mexican father and an African-American mother is hoping to win the Miss Carolina crown when she competes at the contest this summer.

Analouisa Valencia, 19, is hoping to rattle the pageant stereotypes by becoming the first lesbian in her conservative home state to take the crown, before heading to the national competition.

She has already scored the title in her home town of Lyman and believes it was a victory for equality. Now she wants to take the issues center stage in the state competition in July.

'I want to show the judges who I really am,' she told CNN. 'I want to show them how passionate I am about my platform, how passionate I am for being an advocate for equality.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2307686/Lesbian-19-Mexican-father-African-American-mother-wins-South-Carolina-beauty-pageant.html

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

Poor girl....thinks she's a lesbian.

....If I could only talk to her over a bottle of wine.........   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cincinnatus

Wow, she has everything going for her except she's not transsexual. Otherwise...

This I don't get. She has already scored the title in her home town of Lyman and believes it was a victory for equality.

What "equality"? It's a beauty pageant, lady, and you are being judged on your looks, not your sexual orientation. At least I assume so.

p.s. Based on the picture she's not all that hot. Attractive, yes, like many 19 year old women, but beautiful, no.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 09:50:45 pm by Cincinnatus »
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
The fix is probably already in.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wow, she has everything going for her except she's not transsexual. Otherwise...

This I don't get. She has already scored the title in her home town of Lyman and believes it was a victory for equality.

What "equality"? It's a beauty pageant, lady, and you are being judged on your looks, not your sexual orientation. At least I assume so.

p.s. Based on the picture she's not all that hot. Attractive, yes, like many 19 year old women, but beautiful, no.

I think she's more than attractive...very pretty......in your eyes who would be a beautiful woman?

DC....are you gonna scare her straight...lmao :silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cincinnatus

in your eyes who would be a beautiful woman?

That would be you, Mystery. Oh, and Raquel Welch.  :tongue2:
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
in your eyes who would be a beautiful woman?

That would be you, Mystery. Oh, and Raquel Welch.  :tongue2:

Flattery will get you everywhere..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

So I take it her platform is lesbianism?  Silly me.. didn't beauty queens used to at least pretend to have platforms that included helping the poor or underprivileged?
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online mountaineer

'I want to show the judges who I really am,' she told CNN.
Fine, who are you, then? No, not, "What do you do sexually with whom. Who are you as a person?"  I guess it doesn't really matter.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

So I take it her platform is lesbianism?  Silly me.. didn't beauty queens used to at least pretend to have platforms that included helping the poor or underprivileged?

Is there a bigger class of victims than gays and lesbians?   She's helping with that "equality" thing.

Offline evadR

Is there a bigger class of victims than gays and lesbians?   She's helping with that "equality" thing.
YUP.
2% of the population is "hugh".
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Online DCPatriot

DC....are you gonna scare her straight...lmao :silly:

LOL!  Unfortunately, that's about it!   

Offline evadR

DC....are you gonna scare her straight...lmao

LOL!  Unfortunately, that's about it!   

If I talked to her she'd probably turn to beastiality.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Online DCPatriot

She sure is pretty, aren't they??     :laugh:

Offline Rapunzel

She sure is pretty, aren't they??     :laugh:

Suresh DC Utah comments lime that which valid www tea the term dirty old  man.   
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776