Author Topic: Bills WR Stevie Johnson Suggests On Twitter That North Korea Bomb Foxboro, Mass  (Read 516 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Online jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
  • Angry goat-like creature
Understand something here. The Patriots have won the division, or at least been in the playoffs, every year Tom Brady has been quarterback. That has left no room for the Bills, who have as a result missed the playoffs an astounding 13 straight years, the longest current NFL streak. The Patriots have yet to have a losing season since Brady won the starting job, and Brady's inked through 2018 now. This in a league that supposedly has parity.

Having the DPRK nuke Foxboro might be extreme, but the NFL has to do SOMETHING to fix this problem.

Offline Cincinnatus

Yeah, whatever with football. My only concern is that Foxboro stadium is only about 30 miles from Boston, so therefore if the NKs attacked the former with the appropriate nuclear weapon then...

Oh, forgive me. Thoughts unworthy.

Him, too. Goldwater told a news conference that "sometimes I think this country would be better off if we could just saw off the Eastern Seaboard and let it float out to sea".
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline mountaineer

Geez, it's just a joke. Anyone offended needs to lighten up. Of course, I'm a Steelers fan, so I don't entirely disagree.  :laugh:
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline DCPatriot

Geez, it's just a joke. Anyone offended needs to lighten up. Of course, I'm a Steelers fan, so I don't entirely disagree.  :laugh:

I heard a host on the Washington, DC sports talk radio show today get VERY indignant about this remark.

"60,000 troops over there.....yada, yada, yada.....the joke isn't funny.....disgraceful SOB...etc.

Uh.....YES....it was funny!   Lighten up indeed!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf