Author Topic: Ft. Hood Terrorist Prevails Over Victims  (Read 702 times)

famousdayandyear

Ft. Hood Terrorist Prevails Over Victims
« on: March 30, 2013, 09:33:37 PM »
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 09:40:46 PM by famousdayandyear »

Offline evadR²

Re: Ft. Hood Terrorist Prevails Over Victims
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 10:22:57 PM »
P U R E  I N S A N I T Y !
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 12:26:47 AM »

Online truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 02:15:04 AM »
I'm curious about the actual experiences of people who have served in the military at posts in the US.

My own experience during Nixon, while serving on three installations in the US and one in Germany, was we only were issued ammunition for range practice. In Germany we were issued ammunition while guarding secret-top secret crypto gear.

Soldiers' weapons were locked in the armory. The exception was military police, who probably had ammunition.

I think the issue is/was allowing Hassan to continue serving, when his sympathies with terrorists were known. I believe the timeline of his service while his sympathies were known, spans both the GW Bush and Obama administrations, however it was the military leadership which failed to deal with his threat.

His case should be classified as terrorism, and he should be executed. And there should probably be more people on bases, with weapons and ammo beyond just military law enforcement.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 08:58:43 AM »
Obviously, Hassan was a victim of anti-Muslim discrimination and therefore his actions, while regrettable, were understandable.  The entire military needs to go through Muslim sensitivity training in order to assure that this sort of tragedy never happens again.  After all, since our CIC is a de facto agent of the Saudis the military is taking its orders from Muslims directly, which explains why we are spending billions to fund Al Qaeda in Syria and the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

An apology from the victims' families to Hassan would go a long way toward healing the wounds and transforming our military to one that promotes peace and tolerance instead of violence and conflict.

Kool-Aid, Kool-Aid.  Tastes Great.  Wish I had some.  Can't Wait.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf