Author Topic: Despicable Fool Smears Dr. Ben Carson  (Read 1026 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Despicable Fool Smears Dr. Ben Carson
« on: March 27, 2013, 09:34:39 pm »

Despicable Fool Smears Dr. Ben Carson
March 27, 2013

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I saw something. I don't have the audio on it because I have instituted a ban on anything that happens on MSNBC, and I'm not lifting the ban even for this. But when I saw this last night, I have to tell you I just got viscerally sad. I became depressed and I didn't try to disguise it. I just... It was a feeling of utter frustration at what is happening in our country, particularly culturally. There is a personality on MSNBC whose name is Toure. He's black, and he is a young fool.

He is a classic example of somebody who is dangerous precisely because of what he thinks he knows that isn't right, and he took it upon himself to try to destroy Dr. Ben Carson. He did it in a vile, almost uncivilized manner. The things that he said about Ben Carson were just filthy. They were despicable. It was worse than calling him an Uncle Tom. What depressed me was that Toure -- this young fool Toure -- doesn't deserve to be in the same conversation with Ben Carson. This Toure could live a thousand years; he'll never be anywhere near what Ben Carson is.

And he doesn't get called on any of this trash that he talks.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: No, I'm not going to play any of the audio from this Toure person on MSNBC. His name is Toure Neblett. He's one of these guys that goes by the first name Toure, and he's just a young fool. An arrogant, condescending young fool. And, of course, he's afraid of Ben Carson.

Now, we talked about this last week. The Democrats and the Drive-By Media do not have anything on Ben Carson yet. They got nothing on him. He's stellar. He is an ideal citizen. He's a wonderful human being. He performs surgery on the brains of babies. He saves lives. He has, as you all know now, an up-from-nothing story from Detroit, which is inspirational in every way the Democrat Party does not want African Americans to hear, and that's why Ben Carson is a threat. Ben Carson shows another way. He illustrates a route to success, productivity, contentment, citizenship that African Americans are told is not possible in this racist slave state known as the United States.

more at: http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/03/27/despicable_fool_smears_dr_ben_carson

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Despicable Fool Smears Dr. Ben Carson
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 10:41:52 pm »
Ben Carson shows another way. He illustrates a route to success, productivity, contentment, citizenship that African Americans are told is not possible in this racist slave state known as the United States.

The problems that our country faces are not difficult nor are the solutions mysterious.

Our government (all branches) and media conspire to make it appear so.

How insane do things have to get before people begin to recognize that?

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan