Author Topic: Captain Terry M. Hestilow's letter to Senator about the arming of DHS against U.S. citizens  (Read 1380 times)

Offline mountaineer

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline Rapunzel

Megan Kelly has been covering this today on FOX.

Offline Relic

Megan Kelly has been covering this today on FOX.

I wrote Rob Portman an email. I included personal info, so I guess when they start hauling people away, I'm on the list:

I'm writing in regards to the DHS recent acquisition of 1.6 BILLION rounds of ammunition, as well as firearms, nearly 3000 MRAPs and drone bases in the U.S. What is DHS doing? DHS doesn't fight wars. I'll refer you to this facebook post by Captain Terry M. Hestlow.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/terry-michael-hestilow/re-department-of-homeland-security-dhs-and-that-agencies-preparation-for-war-aga/10151339181433869

I would very much like to know what DHS is doing, and why they don't answer to Congress. I've been watching this situation for some time now. I know part of it is to do backdoor gun control, since ammunition is nearly impossible to find. But there is more to it, (MRAPs, drones). What is going on, and why is the opposition party so ineffective?

Thank you.

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive
Cornyn will send him a nice form letter and maybe spam his email account.
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.

Offline Relic

I find it interesting that I didn't even get a form reply from Portman. I wonder if the political elite are all in on this one?

So, I decided to send the same email, minus the jab at the opposition party, to Sherrod Brown. Within 10 minutes, I got a canned form reply.

If this is a representative example, is it any wonder Republicans are getting crushed? Sherrod Brown wants to pretend he cares about what I have to say. Rob Portman can't be bothered.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 11:23:41 AM by Relic »

Offline mountaineer

Portman's busy planning a big gay wedding, apparently.    :nono:
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline Relic

Sherrod Brown replied, and while it's unsatisfying, it was a reply.

Rob Portman must be planning that gay wedding. Republicans want to know why they lose. This burns my behind.

And this is what I just sent to the "honorable" Sen. Portman:

Sen. Portman,
I am concerned over DHS buying nearly 2 billion rounds of ammunition. I sent you an email through this page. No reply. I then sent Sen. Brown the same email. I received a confirmation in 10 minutes, and a real reply by the end of the day.

Your lack of attention to my request is stereotypical of the media characterization of Republicans, unresponsive and uncaring.

I'm a registered Republican in Ohio, and you have lost my vote. I know, you'll be fine. You'll move on to being a lobbyist and make millions, so you don't need the vote of a pissant like me.

All the same, it makes me feel better to tell you I won't vote for you, and will encourage others to stay away from voting for you.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 09:41:19 AM by Relic »

Offline Relic

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf