Author Topic: An FYI for you Trekkers (Trekkies? just what do you call yourselves?)  (Read 813 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

"Friends, I don't ask for "likes" very often, but this is an exception. I've been informed that in honor of Bill Shatner's birthday, "Hulu" will be offering free on-line viewing of episodes from ALL FIVE of the Star Trek shows through the end of March. This is a great opportunity for parents who grew up with Star Trek to introduce their kids--truly the "next generation"--to this groundbreaking franchise. Access this link from your computer, not a mobile device, I'm told. Happy viewing, and please pass along the word"
http://www.hulu.com/#!browse/picks/star-trek?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=StarTrek&utm_campaign=2013Q1_StarTrek

Ok, yes, telling you this a little bit late, "through the end of March", but I just learned of this myself and rushed pell mell here to share the good news. Well good for Trekkers in any case.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams