Author Topic: The Limbaugh Amnesty Plan [can't vote for 25 years!]  (Read 483 times)

Offline DCPatriot

The Limbaugh Amnesty Plan [can't vote for 25 years!]
« on: March 20, 2013, 08:22:12 AM »

The Limbaugh Amnesty Plan
March 19, 2013

RUSH: Patricia in Hopewell Junction in New York.  Yes, there is a junction in New York.  This is not New Mexico.

CALLER:  Hopewell Junction, New York.  Hi, Rush.  Thanks for taking my call.

RUSH:  You bet, Patricia.  How goes it? How are you? What's happening?

CALLER:  It's going great.  We're getting system snow here, Rush, but we're muddling through.

RUSH:  You know, be careful.  You can slip on that if you go outside.  You can also have a heart attack if you shovel. Well, your husband could or your boyfriend or your whatever.

CALLER:  My husband's out there now, so hopefully he'll be okay.

RUSH:  Did he turn on the media first to learn what he should and shouldn't do before he went out there?

CALLER:  No, he did not.

RUSH:  Well, then all bets are off.  He could die.

CALLER:  Oh, gosh.  Anyway, hey, Rush, I just put the radio on and I heard you talking about amnesty.

RUSH:  Yes.

CALLER:  And illegal immigration.  I just wanted to mention, get your thoughts.  I just finished reading a book by Ralph Peters, Endless War. I'm not sure if you are familiar with that, but he touches on amnesty, and he comes up with a really great idea, I thought.  If we did that, not giving the illegals a pathway to voting, then.  So I just wanted to get your thoughts on that much.

more at:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"If you want to change the world, go home and love your family".    ...Mother Teresa

"It's not the mountain before you, but the pebble in your shoe"      ....or something like that

Offline Rapunzel

Re: The Limbaugh Amnesty Plan [can't vote for 25 years!]
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 02:02:47 PM »
Except with our current system no way to assure this.
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo