Author Topic: The Limbaugh Amnesty Plan [can't vote for 25 years!]  (Read 978 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The Limbaugh Amnesty Plan [can't vote for 25 years!]
« on: March 20, 2013, 12:22:12 pm »

The Limbaugh Amnesty Plan
March 19, 2013

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Patricia in Hopewell Junction in New York.  Yes, there is a junction in New York.  This is not New Mexico.

CALLER:  Hopewell Junction, New York.  Hi, Rush.  Thanks for taking my call.

RUSH:  You bet, Patricia.  How goes it? How are you? What's happening?

CALLER:  It's going great.  We're getting system snow here, Rush, but we're muddling through.

RUSH:  You know, be careful.  You can slip on that if you go outside.  You can also have a heart attack if you shovel. Well, your husband could or your boyfriend or your whatever.

CALLER:  My husband's out there now, so hopefully he'll be okay.

RUSH:  Did he turn on the media first to learn what he should and shouldn't do before he went out there?

CALLER:  No, he did not.

RUSH:  Well, then all bets are off.  He could die.

CALLER:  Oh, gosh.  Anyway, hey, Rush, I just put the radio on and I heard you talking about amnesty.

RUSH:  Yes.

CALLER:  And illegal immigration.  I just wanted to mention, get your thoughts.  I just finished reading a book by Ralph Peters, Endless War. I'm not sure if you are familiar with that, but he touches on amnesty, and he comes up with a really great idea, I thought.  If we did that, not giving the illegals a pathway to voting, then.  So I just wanted to get your thoughts on that much.

more at:  http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/03/19/the_limbaugh_amnesty_plan

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

Re: The Limbaugh Amnesty Plan [can't vote for 25 years!]
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 06:02:47 pm »
Except with our current system no way to assure this.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776