Author Topic: U.S. General Puts Troops on Security Alert After Karzai Remarks  (Read 1186 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Rapunzel

Re: U.S. General Puts Troops on Security Alert After Karzai Remarks
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 04:12:51 PM »
Get the hell out of there, we have been protecting Karzai...... don't continue to provide him with that protection going forward.

Online truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 04:56:34 PM »
Get the hell out of there, we have been protecting Karzai...... don't continue to provide him with that protection going forward.
Another strategy is to get Karzai out of there. Just posing other ways to think.

We were attacked 9-11-2001, and it was planned from Afghanistan. What we have done thus far has NOT achieved total victory.

We deserve to totally defeat them, subjugate them, beat them down into utter submission. It s never to late to do so.

In case nobody's noticed, we subjugated Germany and Japan, afte totally defeating them. We have had no trouble from them, since.

With all of our power and weaponry it has become nearly impossible for us to do, what we once did, is astounding.

So tell Karzai to pack and go bugger off. If a local attacks our troops, decimate the entire surrounding area, cattle, goats, people young and old.

I despair that we sacrifice our troops' limbs and lives, to spare Afghan civilians posing as friends, but harboring our enemies.

Kill one of ours, we kill 1,000 of theirs. Eventually they either learn and submit, of run out of people.

I believe we squandered the chance to teach all of islam the consequences of waking a sleeping giant, again.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 05:02:23 PM »
I would not cry if we turned the entire ME to glass.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 05:39:34 PM »
"Get the hell out of there"  :amen:
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2013, 08:08:00 PM »
Karzai is a State Dept puppet. He won't last a day after we cease providing him with US security personnel.
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.

Offline Ford289HiPo

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2013, 08:11:53 PM »
Another strategy is to get Karzai out of there. Just posing other ways to think.

We were attacked 9-11-2001, and it was planned from Afghanistan. What we have done thus far has NOT achieved total victory.

We deserve to totally defeat them, subjugate them, beat them down into utter submission. It s never to late to do so.

In case nobody's noticed, we subjugated Germany and Japan, afte totally defeating them. We have had no trouble from them, since.

With all of our power and weaponry it has become nearly impossible for us to do, what we once did, is astounding.

So tell Karzai to pack and go bugger off. If a local attacks our troops, decimate the entire surrounding area, cattle, goats, people young and old.

I despair that we sacrifice our troops' limbs and lives, to spare Afghan civilians posing as friends, but harboring our enemies.

Kill one of ours, we kill 1,000 of theirs. Eventually they either learn and submit, of run out of people.

I believe we squandered the chance to teach all of islam the consequences of waking a sleeping giant, again.

Germany and Japan were industrial nations and equal with us back then. Bombing them to the stone age had it's positive effects. A-stan, OTOH, is still in the stone age. There isn't much further back we could push them.
A big problem is still the Pakistani ISI, who funds AQ and the Taliban. We won't go after them though.
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.

famousdayandyear

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2013, 08:35:05 PM »
Stupid question #1:  Why aren't out troops on Security Alert ALL THE F'N TIME???

Offline Ford289HiPo

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2013, 11:55:48 PM »
Stupid question #1:  Why aren't out troops on Security Alert ALL THE F'N TIME???

Big sale at the PX, then it's off to steak and shrimp night at the DFAC followed by Salsa Night at the MWR.

/sarcasm

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2013, 11:57:27 PM »
Karzi is too stupid to realize that he will be the first person to lose his head once we withdraw.

If Obama wants to reduce our nuclear arsenal, I know of a good place to do it.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf