Author Topic: Woman accused of exposing breasts at cameras  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

Woman accused of exposing breasts at cameras
« on: March 13, 2013, 01:38:45 am »
ROTFLMAO

"NEW JERSEY (MYFOXNY.COM) -
Barnegat, N.J.  police arrested a woman after they say she got out of her car, lifted her shirt and bra and exposed her breasts to surveillance cameras.

A police report says that 56-year-old Wendy Tucker was driving on Lexington Boulevard at 2 a.m. on March 6th when she got out of her vehicle in the middle of the road.

Police say she looked at the camera while extending her middle fingers.  She then pulled up her shirt and bra.

Patrolman Michael Diblasi was able to locate the vehicle parked a short time later and found Tucker.  She was charged with lewdness and taken to the Atlantic County Jail.  It's was unclear if Tucker had a lawyer"

Another scofflaw bites the dust.

2 am, huh? I wonder if alcohol played any role in this major criminal event.
http://www.myfoxny.com/story/21582450/nj-woman-accused-of-exposing-breasts-at-cameras
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 01:39:47 am by Cincinnatus »
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Oceander

Re: Woman accused of exposing breasts at cameras
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 02:33:26 am »
So she'll be forced to plead out and will end up with a criminal record when all she really needed was a good talking to and, possibly, some drying out if she was inebriated.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 03:08:07 am »
Every time I see one of those stationary roadside speed cameras.....how I wish I owned a Hummer2.....with a police-car ramming device on the front bumper.

I'd be a folk hero!!    :silly:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Queen

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 06:17:10 am »
Was the camera offended?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 06:59:10 am »
Sheesh - it is a pair of boobs. Big deal, over half the population have them. True that many should keep them covered, but if they want to let them swing free, fine.

It reminds me of the last time we went to a restaurant. My wife is still breastfeeding and one of the customers got a little bit upset and made a fuss about her breast feeding in public. Note, she was covered up, she does that for politeness as she is somewhat modest. This customer made a fuss with the staff, so I walked over and asked why the hell he was looking at my wife's boobs in the first place.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 12:33:05 pm »
Come to think of it, didn't Ashley Judd do the same thing to a group of papparazzi once?

If she decides to go for a Senate run, you guys might be in for some good entertainment.

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 01:59:28 pm »
I wonder if they'd have arrested her if she was 26 instead of 56?