Author Topic: Banned Bush Beer Commercial  (Read 2107 times)

Offline mrclose

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: Banned Bush Beer Commercial
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 11:58:30 pm »
More and more companies are doing this.  It started with PETA and their intentionally offensive commercials that the networks refused to air and then the ads went viral and millions of people saw them.  Now there are ad agencies out there creating ads that are intentionally meant to be refused for airtime in the hope that they will find a life in social media.  Just another example of how the Internet is breaking down the fabric of society.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 12:06:05 am »
LMAO.....haven't seen that...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TheMom

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 12:17:02 am »
Funny stuff.
I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcasm, and Profanity.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 12:33:02 am »
Uh, no, ladies.

LMAO

Funny stuff.

Massadvj has it right when he indicts it as an example of the loss of civility in our society.

Would either one of you find it as equally amusing if I were to be allowed into your homes and I were to talk like that in front of your mothers or your children?
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline TheMom

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 01:13:54 am »
Uh, no, ladies.

LMAO

Funny stuff.

Massadvj has it right when he indicts it as an example of the loss of civility in our society.

Would either one of you find it as equally amusing if I were to be allowed into your homes and I were to talk like that in front of your mothers or your children?

Why do I get the feeling that my dad is whispering in your ear?   :laugh:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 01:24:50 am »
Uh, no, ladies.

LMAO

Funny stuff.

Of course not..but I still find it humorous....
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2013, 01:33:10 am »
"Of course not..but I still find it humorous...."

Omg, I am in a dispute with our beloved leader. Is this allowed?

Mystery, if it is wrong in the one case, it is wrong in all cases. Besides I am trying to save you from the fires of hell.

TheMom, of course your daddy was correct. Aren't daddies always correct (or most of the time, anyway)? (I wish I could convince my own daughters of that piece of ancient wisdom).
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 01:34:10 am by Cincinnatus »
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline TheMom

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2013, 01:47:34 am »
TheMom, of course your daddy was correct. Aren't daddies always correct (or most of the time, anyway)? (I wish I could convince my own daughters of that piece of ancient wisdom).

Of course Dad's are (mostly) always right. 

Growing up I heard my dad curse twice ~ both times all of us kids hauled butt out the front door, cause we knew we were being complete brats.   ^-^

Even when Dementia got the best of him the "worst" he said was hell & damn.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2013, 01:49:21 am »
"Of course not..but I still find it humorous...."

Omg, I am in a dispute with our beloved leader. Is this allowed?

Mystery, if it is wrong in the one case, it is wrong in all cases. Besides I am trying to save you from the fires of hell.

Brief history..my dad was career USAF..I married career USARMY AVN...so I am familiar with these words and am not shocked when I hear them...and have been known on occasion to use a few of them...a lady I am not...  :shrug:
Support the USO

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2013, 01:54:22 am »
"Brief history..my dad was career USAF..I married career USARMY AVN...so I am familiar with these words and am not shocked when I hear them..."

Are you implying our fine young men in uniform use language similar to that in the commercial?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2013, 01:57:56 am »
"Brief history..my dad was career USAF..I married career USARMY AVN...so I am familiar with these words and am not shocked when I hear them..."

Are you implying our fine young men in uniform use language similar to that in the commercial?

You betcha...big time...lol
Support the USO