Author Topic: Pentagon in survival mode as officials face budget uncertainty  (Read 496 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Relic

Re: Pentagon in survival mode as officials face budget uncertainty
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 02:29:51 PM »
I'm getting flat out angry at this stuff. It's a 3% cut in the rate of growth. You'd think the budget had been slashed in half the way they are trying to sell this to the stupid American public.

The Obama media is good at what they do, eventually stupid Americans will be fully propagandized.

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive
Re: Pentagon in survival mode as officials face budget uncertainty
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 08:15:20 PM »
I'm getting flat out angry at this stuff. It's a 3% cut in the rate of growth. You'd think the budget had been slashed in half the way they are trying to sell this to the stupid American public.

The Obama media is good at what they do, eventually stupid Americans will be fully propagandized.

The only thing they are trying to do is make the cuts visually hurt, but they are against cutting their favorite programs and all those unneeded flag officer billets.

Heck, look at our military budget compared ot the rest of the world:

Who ever determined that we're the world's policeman anyways?
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf