Author Topic: How to kill a drone  (Read 966 times)

Online mountaineer

How to kill a drone
« on: March 12, 2013, 04:55:52 pm »
HOW TO KILL A DRONE: Since Drones Can Kill Americans, Americans Can Kill Drones, Here’s How
Secrets of the Fed

Since Barack Obama recently took it upon himself to label himself ‘dictator’ with free will to kill Americans with drones, isn’t it time that Americans learn how to fight back and kill drones? Where there is a will, there is a way!

This excellent article informs Americans who are completely disgusted with the ‘Police State’ our once free nation has become on how to kill UAVs. If UAVs are going to be used to kill Americans, Americans need to learn how to fight back.

Our GOD given right to defend our own lives is a much higher power than either Barack Obama or the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution or the US Pentagon and their killing machines. These monsters DESERVE to be grounded. Here’s how to do it!

The UAVs have two alternative systems for communication.

Line of sight radio :
In the military C-Band  500 – 1000 MHz that can be jammed with simple spark-gap radio

Satellite communication :
In the Ku-Band between 10.95 – 14.5 GHz, and  the satellite can be jammed.
The Uplink-Band to the satellite is 13.75 – 14.5 GHz
The Downlink-Band from the satellite is 10.95 – 12.75 GHz
And you should jam the Uplink frequencies with a jammer directed at the satellite.

The satellite link system is from L-3 Communications.
Specifications.pdf

Surprisingly, the resistance can tap off the military’s video feeds.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: How to kill a drone
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 05:35:30 pm »
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't respond well either to a .270 round traveling at 2600 fps (at 200 yards). Or even a .223 at 2400 fps. If I ever see one over my property, I'll let you know.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Oceander

Re: How to kill a drone
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 02:18:03 am »
I'm reasonably certain that the designers took into account the fact that the signals might be subject to jamming attacks.  Depending on the altitude they'd be loitering at, it might be interesting to see if one could - hypothetically speaking, of course - design a homemade system that would loft a loose mesh of monofilament into the path of a loitering drone to snag the prop and/or the wings/control surfaces; something like a ballistic launcher.  Or, perhaps - just hypothetically speaking - using RC miniature helicopters working in tandem to loft such a mesh up into the drone's flight path.  This one would definitely require thinking outside the box and, unfortunately, standard-issue radio jamming is too much inside the box.