Author Topic: A river otter has been coming every day to play with the dog, now they are best friends  (Read 1527 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://dogwork.com/ottk8

A river otter has been coming every day to play with the dog, now they are best friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2jnEBrMkTA

Every evening a river otter comes to play with our daughter's dog Rio. What was once an acquaintance on the other side of the fence has now become a friend who comes to play through the fence.It has been interesting to watch as their trust of each other has developed over the past several months.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

famousdayandyear

That is fascinating to watch; especially how the lean otter can squeeze himself back and forth between the fencing rails.  Love it! :seeya: :seeya:

Offline Rapunzel

That is fascinating to watch; especially how the lean otter can squeeze himself back and forth between the fencing rails.  Love it! :seeya: :seeya:

It was fascinating to see how he would tease the dog by going in and out of the fence and standing just out or reach, reminds me of a cat we used to have, she would lounge on the wall in the sun and hummingbirds would hover just out of her reach teasing her..
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

famousdayandyear

Watch this one!

Parts of this almost brought me to tears.  Wow.  God's creatures are just amazing!

Offline Rapunzel

That is amazing, Bigun....... 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Great stuff !!
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
That is amazing, Bigun.......

I thought so as well.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Rapunzel

I thought so as well.

I watch The Dog Whisperer a lot, one thing I have learned watching it is we humans have tried to humanize our dogs instead of letting dogs be dogs, it is one reason there is so many behavior disorders in canines....what I saw with the Orangutang and the dog  as well as the otter and dog was two animals actually being animals and how beautiful that is...