Author Topic: Childish Regime Shuts Down White House Tours to Punish You  (Read 1712 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Childish Regime Shuts Down White House Tours to Punish You
« on: March 06, 2013, 07:12:59 pm »

March 06, 2013

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: So now we got the White House tours shut down. Folks, that's just flat-out irresponsible. No need for that. How many people do you think are in Washington this week who have planned vacations for maybe a year in advance? You know, it's March. Sometimes the cherry blossoms are out in Washington. Some times it's warm. People schedule trips to the nation's capital year round.

How many people there do you think have arranged tours to the White House via their congressman or through the White House tour office, and now they're shut down? And if you call the office of White House tours, you get a digital recording telling you that because of the sequester and budget cuts there isn't any money for your scheduled tour of the White House. There's no need for that. That alone is evidence of what Obama is attempting to accomplish here with this.

That's just childish. I mean, that's so immature and so childish, but it's who we're dealing with. The Limbaugh Theorem continues to be on full display, and as we get into the audio sound bites today, you'll hear even more of it as expressed by others. I want to remind you: The Limbaugh Theorem points out the only way it can happen, the only way it can succeed is not only with a slavish media, but with a weak opposition party. In my estimation...

Now, this is just me, and I'm sure many of you are going to disagree with this, but I don't think Obama is that sharp. I don't think he's the smartest guy in the room, and I don't think he's automatically charismatic. I don't think that he's intimidating. I think his race is. I think a bunch of people are afraid to be critical of him because they're gonna be accused of racism and they don't want to go anywhere near that. But he didn't even write this playbook.

This is Saul Alinsky.

This playbook has been written by radicals decades ago who came before him. But he owns the narrative because he's never taken down any notches. I have to tell you, it gets frustrating. I read and I listen (I'm sure you do, too) to all of these Republican strategists, elected officials, campaign theorists. They're all over the place, and they are theorizing why the Republicans lost the election and what they have to do to win and they're getting it all wrong.

more at:  http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/03/06/childish_regime_shuts_down_white_house_tours_to_punish_you

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

Re: Childish Regime Shuts Down White House Tours to Punish You
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 07:14:45 pm »
To add insult to injury...... it's been mentioned on the Chris Plante Show on http://www.wmal.com/ that the people running the WH tours are VOLUNTEERS!   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Millee

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 07:18:31 pm »
Since the White House is being defiled with its' current occupant, I wouldn't want to visit it now.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 07:36:16 pm »
~LOL~ congress wants to shut off funding for Obama to play gold until the WH tours resume.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 08:16:43 pm »
Childish.     Not the proper definition for this outrageous act of spite.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 09:01:22 pm »
Since the White House is being defiled with its' current occupant, I wouldn't want to visit it now.

With respect, that be dumb. It is THE PEOPLE'S HOUSE. Not the President's house. Make the bugger suffer with your visit.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 09:23:31 pm »
March 06, 2013

The Admin is just playing to their support in the electorate.  It is the support that is childish, not the Admin.

They would never do such a thing if they thought there was a mature electorate.  Course, they wouldn't even be there if there was a mature electorate.

It'll work.  Just watch...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline evadR

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2013, 11:07:42 pm »
My sentiment exactly. I'm not felling punished...shut the whole damn joint down.
Fumigate and reopen in 3 years, 320 days. (but who's counting)
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2013, 12:10:41 am »
My sentiment exactly. I'm not felling punished...shut the whole damn joint down.
Fumigate and reopen in 3 years, 320 days. (but who's counting)

UGH!      3 years, 320 days.......

Lot of damage can be done in that time frame.

Especially with the eunuchs in the GOP.

Offline evadR

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2013, 02:22:43 am »
UGH!      3 years, 320 days.......

Lot of damage can be done in that time frame.

Especially with the eunuchs in the GOP.
so true...I just hope the bastard doesn't get me with a drone before then.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.