Author Topic: Hobby Lobby May Close  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Millee

Hobby Lobby May Close
« on: March 06, 2013, 12:43:37 PM »

Offline happyg

Re: Hobby Lobby May Close
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 01:27:42 PM »
This breaks my heart. My granddaughter learned how to decorate cakes in Hobby Lobby classes. We buy all her decorating equipment there, and I have been shopping there regularly since all this began. The local shop is always busy. They have so much to offer, and everyone in the store is so helpful. It will be devastating if they leave our community. My next favorite retail store is Anderson's, who left two years ago. One mall closed its doors, and the really good places to go are gone. Of course, if you are hungry, you will find an eatery in every other block.

Offline evadR≤

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 02:05:24 PM »
Tragic indeed.
I literally just found out about this business a month ago. We were visiting Fredericksburg, VA with some friends and went in to check it out. What a terrific store and the employees were great.+
The great destroyer strikes again. Something MUST be done about this SOB....soon.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 08:33:01 AM »
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 08:36:34 AM »
Becket Fund is the law firm that has filed suits against the Obamacare contraception/abortion mandate on behalf of several Catholic and Protestant organizations, as well as Hobby Lobby. There is much more information about these actions on the website, becketfund.org.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf