Author Topic: Unprecedented: Spoiled-Brat President Does Intentional Harm to the Country in Order to Beat Republicans on Sequester Cuts  (Read 1147 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Unprecedented: Spoiled-Brat President Does Intentional Harm to the Country in Order to Beat Republicans on Sequester Cuts

February 27, 2013

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  You know, this really is unprecedented.  It's not getting any attention.  It's not getting any commentary whatsoever.  It's barely even being reported.  But, I mean, this is serious stuff.  The president of the United States has opened up the jails.  The president of the United States, because of budget cuts which have not happened yet, has released 500 or so illegal immigrants, and, by definition, of law, they are criminals.

We mentioned this late in the program yesterday.  Hundreds of illegal alien criminals have been released from illegal alien jail.  Janet "Big Sis" Napolitano says that because the sequester is gonna cut 1% of their $2 billion detention budget, they will no longer be able to afford to detain as many as 30,000 criminals.  Now, not all of those have been released yet.  This is the president of the United States.  Look, folks, I understand that we've gotta be very careful here in how we approach criticism of Obama, but, man, this is unprecedented.  This is actually action that will do harm.

Now, I know Obama thinks that he's harming Republicans.  This is exacting harm on the country, and it's entirely unnecessary.  None of these so-called budget cuts are necessary.  None of this panic is necessary.  It is not even going to be felt in reality if the sequester actually does happen.  We read the three-paragraph report from the AP on this near the end of the program yesterday, but there hasn't been much mention of it in the rest of the Drive-By Media.  I've only seen one article buried in the New York Times on a report from Fox News.  Fox is reporting 500 illegal alien criminals were released in Pima County, Arizona, alone.  Apparently Obama never gets tired of sticking it to Arizona.

The New York Times reported that there were reports of releases in more than a dozen other locations all over the country.  Can you imagine any other president doing this in a fit of pique?  "Okay, I'll show you."  You know, folks, I'm gonna tell you something.  In what used to be considered, if we can remember this far back, normal, sane times, this is an impeachable offense.  This is in direct violation of the oath of office.  Defend and protect the Constitution of the United States and the people.  We're opening the doors of prisons before the sequester has even happened, before there have even been any budget cuts.  This is so childish, except the consequences are real for people that live nearby these detention centers.  This is on-the-ground, hard, cold reality.

Obama is trying to see to it that the Republicans are being blamed for whatever happens.  I mean, there's a reason that we put people in jail in this country.  They violated the law.  They're not in jail for any other reason.  They're jailed properly.  They're considered a threat, and now they've been let go and they're in the process of being let go.  Fox is reporting that Homeland Security plans to release up to 10,000 illegal alien criminals eventually.  And, by the way, once they're let go, once they're released, what do you think the odds are that they're gonna be rounded up, recaptured, and re-incarcerated?  I don't think so.

The pure cynical view is that Obama has just let loose 30,000 new Democrat voters.  It's unreal, folks.  It's unreal.  And, of course, I'm trying not to get hysterical about this. I don't want to scare the 24-year-old women in the audience, who I'm told I intimidate simply by being me.  I mean, it's unreal.  This is action that is clearly not in the best interests of anybody.  But somehow it's gonna redound to Obama's benefit.  Now, for the record, these illegal aliens that are being released really are criminals.  Otherwise they would never have been detained.  It was the regime that detained 'em in the first place.  These are not Bush's prisoners.  These are Obama's prisoners.  They were detained and imprisoned by the regime in the first place.

Let's not forget, thanks to Obama's various executive orders, ICE, the immigration people, no longer detain any illegal aliens unless they've been convicted of a serious crime.  That's who we're talking about here.  You have to commit a serious crime before we detain you, if you're illegal.  So this isn't just a bunch of discriminated against freedom fighters that have been wrongly jailed finally seeing freedom at all.  These really are convicted criminals that are being released.  And somehow it's being blamed on the Republicans.  This whole idea is Obama's.  He's the one that gives the order to Janet Napolitano to release these people.  Republicans couldn't order this if they wanted to and yet they're going to end up getting the blame for it.

more at: http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/02/27/unprecedented_spoiled_brat_president_does_intentional_harm_to_the_country_in_order_to_beat_republicans_on_sequester_cuts
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline olde north church

and we're supposed to be a) surprised b) bothered c) angry at this d) all of this, why?   :shrug:
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I've said it a hundred times and will keep saying it. It does not matter where Obama was born or who he really is. Everything about him, his attitude, his words, his actions, everything he does proves that he is not an American by any definition.  He is an internationalist, not an American. America is not his country. It is the place he currently lives, and he has a job, but America is no more than that to him. Therefore,...

he does not consider American laws to be 'his' laws
he does not consider American people to be 'his' people
he does not consider American money to be 'his' money
he does not consider American allies to be 'his' allies
he does not consider American concerns to be 'his' concerns

Not his money. Not his country. Not his people. He does not care. This is all just a 'job' to him. And, America is just getting 'what they deserve' anyway. This whole thing is a big joke to Obama. He could not care less.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.