Author Topic: Why is Wal-Mart worried? Payroll tax could cut consumer spending.  (Read 621 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
Re: Why is Wal-Mart worried? Payroll tax could cut consumer spending.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 08:50:02 PM »
Yeah, but it's all Bush's fault and at least we have those wonderful democrats in office who will save us from Bush - 5 years after Bush left office.

My God but Americans are a fantastically stupid group of people.

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 12:30:57 AM »
My God but Americans are a fantastically stupid group of people.

This is a toxic environment, and this country is finished. I'm a veteran, and would consider myself patriotic. However, I share your opinion of the American public. I frequently use the word stupid because it conveys not only that Americans aren't bright, but it conveys my contempt for them. I feel so disconnected from those idiots that inhabit this country that I barely feel American.

It really is over.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 12:07:02 PM »
This is a toxic environment, and this country is finished. I'm a veteran, and would consider myself patriotic. However, I share your opinion of the American public. I frequently use the word stupid because it conveys not only that Americans aren't bright, but it conveys my contempt for them. I feel so disconnected from those idiots that inhabit this country that I barely feel American.

It really is over.

I fear we are living through times that mirror the last century B.C., and are only at most a decade away from events that will mirror those of 44 B.C., when Caesar crowned himself perpetual dictator.  I think the odds of Obama playing the role of Caesar are low - but not trivial - but if the next President is also a leftist democrat, then I think we'll be facing our own Caesar.

Obama may, however, form the core of our own Cataline conspiracy.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 12:11:53 PM by Oceander »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf