Author Topic: Marines (females, too) drink cobra blood in training exercise. Don't tell PETA.  (Read 1123 times)

Offline mountaineer

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
I doubt you will find very many Jews, Christians, or even Muslims drinking live snake blood. That would be about as un-Kosher and anti-Biblical as a person can get.

Were they praising Satan while doing this? Just curious. At least then I could understand it a little better.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

famousdayandyear

I am probably wrong in my assessment, but my first reaction is that this is highly sensationalized as an "illustration" of how "uncivilized" the Marines when as gender is introduced.  This is merely an exercise in survival within a completely isolated environment; and has been staged since time began for military training. 

My husband was dropped into the Louisiana bayous (with the 101st airborne) and was ordered to survive and find his way to base.  Took well over a week.
I
f women find this repugnent, stay away.  You will only endanger your brethren and he mission

Offline mountaineer

This is merely an exercise in survival within a completely isolated environment; and has been staged since time began for military training. 
Quite agree. Marines have to be tough. This is survival training with a dash of team-building, as far as I can tell.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
A little odd, but who really cares?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf