Author Topic: Wisc. University Stands By Campaign To Teach Diversity By Writing ‘Unfair’ On White Students’ Faces  (Read 1436 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

This country gets nuttier every day.

The University of Wisconsin Duluth-Superior is standing by a controversial campaign launched in 2012 to increase public awareness about racial favoritism by writing “unfair” on students’ faces along with a variety of grievances supposedly shared by minorities against Caucasians. The university released a statement last week defending the project and saying that the campaign is prepare to enter its second phase.

The only thing said about the "second phase" is “Racism: Ignore It And It Won’t Go Away,” was launched summer of 2012” , but no details are provided. Perhaps the whites at this school should be flogged daily as penance.

If you go to the link there are some examples of what I believe to be are the writings put on the faces of whites. Just how did we develop this horrid sense of guilt and lack of historical perspective in America? I recall the 60s mantra of "white privilege." This program at this college appears to be an extension of that.

It's truly sickening.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/wisc-university-stands-by-campaign-to-teach-diversity-by-writing-unfair-on-white-students-faces/

Btw, where is the WI legislature and governor on this?

« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 09:16:02 pm by Cincinnatus »
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Millee

50 years after MLK "I have a dream speech" the University of Wisconsin is asking that people be judged by the color of their skin and not the content of their character. 

The world has gone insane.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
50 years after MLK "I have a dream speech" the University of Wisconsin is asking that people be judged by the color of their skin and not the content of their character. 

The world has gone insane.

Indeed it has Mille! Indeed it has!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online andy58-in-nh

I'm sorry, but WTF???

What if the student in question refuses to accede to an act that comprises assault and battery?

I'd sue the living crap out of anyone who attempted to do that to my child against their will.

And then I'd file a racial class action discrimination suit against the college.

And that's just for starters. Where the hell is the outrage?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Lando Lincoln

We are batshit crazy, I'm sure of it.  The people on the left are seeking new and outrageous ways to prove their liberal bonafides.  What's next, demeaning traditional marriage with facial slogans because of "insensitivity" to the so-called LGBT culture? Andy has it right... the attorneys need to line up.

http://unfaircampaign.org/
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

famousdayandyear

Bring in the attorneys!  Lawsuits so fast they won't know what hit their collective pocketbooks

Oceander

That writing should be replaced with the phrase "white liberal guilt"

In fact, those pix can be quite easily photoshopped.