Author Topic: Marines Marching In Inauguration Parade Had Disabled Rifles  (Read 2009 times)

famousdayandyear

Marines Marching In Inauguration Parade Had Disabled Rifles
« on: February 09, 2013, 04:06:33 pm »
http://blurbrain.com/marines-marching-in-inauguration-parade-had-disabled-rifles/

Marines Marching In Inauguration Parade Had Disabled Rifles
    by Whoopie • 8 February, 2013 •

M-14 no bolt

Take a close look at the M-14 rifles the Marines where carrying at Obama’s second inauguration. The bolts have been removed from the rifles rendering them unable to fire a round.

Apparently Obama’s Secret Service doesn’t trust the USMC. Simply searching each guy to make sure he didn’t have a live round hidden on him wasn’t enough, they had to make sure the guns were inoperable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuJRf7HNVSo&feature=player_embedded

Watch this video, at about 1:14 you’ll see the troops passing by the camera, every single rifle is missing it’s bolt

Remember all those times George Bush (miss him yet?) traveled to Iraq to meet the troops? Troops who had working rifles slung on their shoulders, with loaded magazines in pouches on their belt.

I can’t recall ever seeing the troops with weapons in hand when Obama paid them a visit and after seeing this, if anyone can find such a photo, I’d have to bet that the bolt carriers had been removed prior to Obama’s arrival.

It’s painfully obvious how much contempt Obama has toward the military and the feeling is mutual…and the Secret Service knows it too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Marines Marching In Inauguration Parade Had Disabled Rifles
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 08:37:21 pm »
Not surprising........check out how Anwar Sadat was assassinated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhu-YgCyPz4
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 02:57:13 am »
Who is the little geek @ 1:20 who is wearing a BDU field jacket with a Class B uniform? Woodland BDU's went out of the inventory years ago. IIRC it was around 2004.
Sarge ought to bust him in the 'nads for that. He's out of uniform.

BTW- good catch on the missing bolts. I had to look at my own M1A just to make sure.
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 03:02:33 am »
Who is the little geek @ 1:20 who is wearing a BDU field jacket with a Class B uniform? Woodland BDU's went out of the inventory years ago. IIRC it was around 2004.
Sarge ought to bust him in the 'nads for that. He's out of uniform.

BTW- good catch on the missing bolts. I had to look at my own M1A just to make sure.

Just re-watched...yep you're right.....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

famousdayandyear

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 09:25:08 pm »
Not surprising........check out how Anwar Sadat was assassinated

So, now there is equivalency between our United States Marine Corps and depraved Egyptian islamists?  Maybe, just me, but I don't buy it for a minute.    :patriot:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 09:42:48 pm »
So, now there is equivalency between our United States Marine Corps and depraved Egyptian islamists?  Maybe, just me, but I don't buy it for a minute.    :patriot:

Was merely trying to show that governments will not trust their own military soldiers with a loaded weapon around their respective leader(s).

Not comparing......except for the paranoia....er, common sense.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

famousdayandyear

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 09:56:58 pm »

Was merely trying to show that governments will not trust their own military soldiers with a loaded weapon around their respective leader(s).

Not comparing......except for the paranoia....er, common sense.

Agreed, but would add "some" governments.  Guess I hate the idea that our OWN government whose #1 duty is to provide for the common defense would not trust the USMC who defeated the Barbary pirates back when honor meant something.  Sorry if my frustration wound up in my port to you. :beer: