Author Topic: Twin Traitors Covering for Skeeter and Hillary  (Read 1141 times)

famousdayandyear

Twin Traitors Covering for Skeeter and Hillary
« on: February 07, 2013, 11:55:29 pm »

famousdayandyear

Re: Twin Traitors Covering for Skeeter and Hillary
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 12:02:42 am »
Hillary said:  "What difference does it make

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 12:14:20 am »
Hillary said:  "What difference does it make

She was totally right. What difference does it make? None.

With close to %50 of people in the country behind him, combined with the unrelenting adoration and near worship of most of the major media outlets, Obama is as he believes 'untouchable'. He can do any whim that happens to come into his head without worrying about Congress, or the American people, or bad press, or legalities, or anything. He is a virtual dictator and he knows it. He can do anything he wants to do with no challenge. He is the king.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 12:14:37 am »
disgusting
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

famousdayandyear

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 12:50:43 am »
She was totally right. What difference does it make? None.

With close to %50 of people in the country behind him, combined with the unrelenting adoration and near worship of most of the major media outlets, Obama is as he believes 'untouchable'. He can do any whim that happens to come into his head without worrying about Congress, or the American people, or bad press, or legalities, or anything. He is a virtual dictator and he knows it. He can do anything he wants to do with no challenge. He is the king.

Most Americans realize (or are awakening to) the situation you have expressed here.  I recognize what is happening--does that mean I must accept tyranny as a fact in my life.  Answer:  Hell, no