Author Topic:  (Read 1374 times)

famousdayandyear

« on: February 06, 2013, 12:34:56 PM »

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 12:53:12 PM »
This is an outrage!  I'm not hearing any talk about welfare benefits being cut, or any of a myriad of federal grants I keep reading that local groups are getting.  God, how I hate these people!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 12:54:25 PM by alicewonders »
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 01:01:44 PM »
F'k them all..I am so sick of this shit!...this affects my son and I guess us retirees...the troops are always the ones who have to suffer.

Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 01:06:23 PM »
This is an outrage!  I'm not hearing any talk about welfare benefits being cut, or any of a myriad of federal grants I keep reading that local groups are getting.  God, how I hate these people!

Right...make sure all thos f'king dead beats get their COLA's and checks....those who are on guard...screw them!

Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 01:18:43 PM »

I've got a better idea! How about we cut Pannetta's salary? To ZERO!

famousdayandyear

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2013, 01:38:31 PM »
F'k them all..I am so sick of this shit!...this affects my son and I guess us retirees...the troops are always the ones who have to suffer.

Myst, I share your disgust.  Panetta is a long time communist wannabe from Santa Cruz California--Moscow West.  He was my congressman when I lived there 30 YEARS AGO.  The only thing I can do now is focus on whatever local politics I can help change.  My Senators and congressman basically anyone in DC ignores us.   And I think Carl Rove should be hung in the public square.  By the way, your son is in my prayers as well as you and yours, and all in the military.  Skeeter is bound and determined to destroy our national defense capability--brick by brick.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 01:45:22 PM »
Myst, I share your disgust.  Panetta is a long time communist wannabe from Santa Cruz California--Moscow West.  He was my congressman when I lived there 30 YEARS AGO.  The only thing I can do now is focus on whatever local politics I can help change.  My Senators and congressman basically anyone in DC ignores us.   And I think Carl Rove should be hung in the public square.  By the way, your son is in my prayers as well as you and yours, and all in the military.  Skeeter is bound and determined to destroy our national defense capability--brick by brick.

Thanks famous...our troops need our prayers more than ever.

Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2013, 03:26:20 PM »

Support the USO

famousdayandyear

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2013, 03:35:08 PM »
God, these idiot, hypocritical fascist vermin in charge of our military--our troops, our treasure--get so twisted in the crap they themselves generate.  They make me vomit.  God help those men of honor who continue to serve and sacrifice for us.   I believe deep down that military men who honor their oath of service will not tolerate these fools--like Panetta--much longer.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2013, 03:48:15 PM »
Yep... cut Panetta's pay... Obama and Biden, too.......

Offline happyg

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2013, 06:20:32 PM »

Same here. I have a son and two grandsons in the military. I "slip" the grandsons money whenever they are around, because I know how rough they have it. This is a disgrace on our country. You don't thank a kid for risking his life, by telling him he makes too much money.

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2013, 07:54:09 PM »
Didn't (non-military) federal employees just get a pay raise? How freaking hypocritical.

This administration always attacks those who either earned their benefits (military) or those who were forced to pay into a government ponzi scheme their entire working lives (S.S.). I wonder when these two sizable groups will take a stand?
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2013, 09:41:41 PM »

Support the USO

Offline Relic

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2013, 10:11:44 AM »

Liberals are the enemy, and the ARE EVIL.

I'm so let down by the stupid, inattentive American public.

famousdayandyear

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2013, 07:54:29 PM »
This soulless 'man' has the audacity to lie and cover for Hillary and the creep in the WH, while traveling 'home' every weekend to coastal California at taxpayer expense, and the RECOMMEND PAY CUTS for our military heroes who give all for his friggin freedom.  May he burn in hell

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2013, 10:34:49 PM »
This soulless 'man' has the audacity to lie and cover for Hillary and the creep in the WH, while traveling 'home' every weekend to coastal California at taxpayer expense, and the RECOMMEND PAY CUTS for our military heroes who give all for his friggin freedom.  May he burn in hell

You are too nice. Personally, I would like to do worse than let him burn. I would throw on a bit more gasoline.
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2013, 11:08:12 PM »
Here's a thought. Give the troops their proper pay rise and cut Congress and the Senate's to balance the books.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf