Author Topic: The Shootings of Raylan Givens [JUSTIFIED] - Warning  (Read 16424 times)

Offline TheMom

Re: The Shootings of Raylan Givens [JUSTIFIED] - Warning
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2015, 03:38:02 am »
Dang I'm going to miss this show.
I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcasm, and Profanity.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2015, 11:28:53 am »
Dang I'm going to miss this show.

Darn....forgot to watch last night.  Lucky, it's DVR'd.

This season seems to have too many characters.  Not enough 'bang-bang'.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline TheMom

« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2015, 01:18:34 pm »
Darn....forgot to watch last night.  Lucky, it's DVR'd.

This season seems to have too many characters.  Not enough 'bang-bang'.

Talk to me after you watch last nights episode.   :whistle:
I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcasm, and Profanity.

Offline flowers

« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2015, 04:36:41 pm »
Talk to me after you watch last nights episode.   :whistle:
I haven't liked this season as much as others.  I am glad she was killed, I didn't like her (Katherine) I hope they don't kill off Wynn Duffy.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2015, 07:41:57 pm »
I haven't liked this season as much as others.  I am glad she was killed, I didn't like her (Katherine) I hope they don't kill off Wynn Duffy.

I watched it.  Thought for sure the a$$hat and Raylan were going to draw on each other.  LOL!  Damned teaser commercials all week.  "This is my favorite part!".  "Nice hat!!"

Did Mikey shoot Katherine?  Was wondering now because of the bullet hole dripping with somebody's blood. 

And Sam Elliot sucks at being a villain.  His beard would somewhat hide his perpetual smirk. :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2015, 08:20:46 pm »
I watched it.  Thought for sure the a$$hat and Raylan were going to draw on each other.  LOL!  Damned teaser commercials all week.  "This is my favorite part!".  "Nice hat!!"

Did Mikey shoot Katherine?  Was wondering now because of the bullet hole dripping with somebody's blood. 

And Sam Elliot sucks at being a villain.  His beard would somewhat hide his perpetual smirk. :laugh:
Mikey beat her to death basically. She took away his gun. He was shot.

Offline flowers

« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2015, 03:58:23 am »
Just watched the finale. Didn't like this season much. Liked the others way better. The ending was perfect. Will miss this show. It was great. Hate to see it end. Kinda like losing a old friend. Kudos to them....the finale was perfect!!!