Author Topic: The Shootings of Raylan Givens [JUSTIFIED] - Warning  (Read 16423 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: The Shootings of Raylan Givens [JUSTIFIED] - Warning
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2014, 03:22:14 am »

LOL!

Believe it or not....we have our own very 'hot' redhead that's going after Raylan's soul.     :silly:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001860/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t25
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 04:12:00 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2014, 02:36:15 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP7e5NQgwXw

A big bump for Raylan!!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline TheMom

« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2014, 03:25:50 am »
So last night I had to work late, and was a tiny bit upset that I would miss the next episode.  I did not fret that much because I thought I would get home in time to see the encore.  Well, dang it, that did not happen!  I missed the first twenty minutes (my husband assured me I did not miss much ~ but I still don't believe him!).

I was impressed and kinda shocked when Raylan & Danny Crowe had their "21 foot" duel.
I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcasm, and Profanity.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2014, 03:35:58 am »
So last night I had to work late, and was a tiny bit upset that I would miss the next episode.  I did not fret that much because I thought I would get home in time to see the encore.  Well, dang it, that did not happen!  I missed the first twenty minutes (my husband assured me I did not miss much ~ but I still don't believe him!).

I was impressed and kinda shocked when Raylan & Danny Crowe had their "21 foot" duel.

The show has gotten a lot tamer....but maybe that's compared to "Banshee".

Also, did you notice that Rush Limbaugh had a bigger part this episode in the conversation with Boyd's partner?   His make up isn't that great, but you now it's him.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2014, 02:02:15 am »

Far-Left Hollywood Star Once Confronted an Outspoken Conservative Actor Over His Politics – He Couldn’t Have Expected This Reply

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/31/the-time-an-outspoken-conservative-actor-told-famous-far-left-hollywood-star-to-stick-your-oscar-up-your-a/

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2014, 03:17:32 am »
Justified Season 6 Just Won The Casting Game, Hired 2 Perfect Actors

In the past five years, FX’s has delivered some of the most interesting villains on TV, utilizing the talents of actors like Walton Goggins, Margo Martindale and Michael Rapaport. For its sixth and final season, the southern-fried drama will bring out the legendary Sam Elliott’s dark side for a recurring role, while Raising Hope’s Garret Dillahunt has also signed on, though it’s unclear at this point whose side he’s on. Sam Elliott shit-talking Raylan Givens could be the highlight of my 2015 TV viewing.

Elliott will join the cast as a man named Markham, whom Deadline describes as a renowned Kentucky gangster who returns to his homeland after running a legal weed-growing enterprise in Colorado. With him are bags of cash and a private army, and Markham is intent on taking over his former empire while also winning back his lost love, Katherine Hale (Mary Steenburgen). Elliott could be playing a meter reader and he would be the most badass meter reader in Kentucky.

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Justified-Season-6-Just-Won-Casting-Game-Hired-2-Perfect-Actors-67405.html
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 03:19:05 am by DCPatriot »

Offline flowers

« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2014, 03:28:13 pm »
Justified Season 6 Just Won The Casting Game, Hired 2 Perfect Actors

In the past five years, FX’s has delivered some of the most interesting villains on TV, utilizing the talents of actors like Walton Goggins, Margo Martindale and Michael Rapaport. For its sixth and final season, the southern-fried drama will bring out the legendary Sam Elliott’s dark side for a recurring role, while Raising Hope’s Garret Dillahunt has also signed on, though it’s unclear at this point whose side he’s on. Sam Elliott shit-talking Raylan Givens could be the highlight of my 2015 TV viewing.

Elliott will join the cast as a man named Markham, whom Deadline describes as a renowned Kentucky gangster who returns to his homeland after running a legal weed-growing enterprise in Colorado. With him are bags of cash and a private army, and Markham is intent on taking over his former empire while also winning back his lost love, Katherine Hale (Mary Steenburgen). Elliott could be playing a meter reader and he would be the most badass meter reader in Kentucky.

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Justified-Season-6-Just-Won-Casting-Game-Hired-2-Perfect-Actors-67405.html

a friend of mine let me borrow all the episodes of Justified this summer.....LOVED IT!!!!!!!!  I got to also watch Game of Thrones that was good as well. Justified was better though. Better than Breaking Bad and Ray Donovan for me. I just love the Boyd character.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2014, 03:52:42 pm »
a friend of mine let me borrow all the episodes of Justified this summer.....LOVED IT!!!!!!!!  I got to also watch Game of Thrones that was good as well. Justified was better though. Better than Breaking Bad and Ray Donovan for me. I just love the Boyd character.

I realize that an actor wants to expand his character roles...so as not to be stuck in the same kind of persona.  But, having Sam Eliot play a gad guy makes me ill at ease.  LOL!

He was/is always the guy on the white horse...so to speak.   Respectful of women, a guardian of right vs. wrong.  Just uneasy about it.

And yes, Boyd and Raylan, who 'grew' up as friends, both have/had similar tendencies.  Only Raylan gets to do it wearing a badge.

Love the series and can't wait until January for Season 6 to start.   :beer:

Offline TheMom

« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2014, 03:25:49 am »
I realize that an actor wants to expand his character roles...so as not to be stuck in the same kind of persona.  But, having Sam Eliot play a gad guy makes me ill at ease.  LOL!

He was/is always the guy on the white horse...so to speak.   Respectful of women, a guardian of right vs. wrong.  Just uneasy about it.

And yes, Boyd and Raylan, who 'grew' up as friends, both have/had similar tendencies.  Only Raylan gets to do it wearing a badge.

Love the series and can't wait until January for Season 6 to start.   :beer:

I'm with you there.  Just have a hard time seeing Elliott as a bad guy.
I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcasm, and Profanity.

Offline flowers

Final Season Justified....[official thread]
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2015, 04:57:08 pm »
FX will have the final season of Justified. Will you be watching, I will. possibility
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 06:42:15 pm by flowers »

Offline DCPatriot

Re: Final Season Justified
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2015, 05:05:14 pm »
Thanks for the reminder, flowers!   :beer:

Setting the DVR to record the series.   

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2015, 05:07:16 pm »
I'll be there for it! Also BANSHEE is coming into Week 3, and BLACK SAILS starts Sat. night!
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline flowers

« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2015, 06:30:01 pm »
Would you all like this to be the weekly thread area? I know I would. It seems they will be after Boyd Crowder.

I have made this the official thread.....hope that is OK with management      :whistle:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 06:43:14 pm by flowers »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2015, 09:26:23 pm »
Would you all like this to be the weekly thread area? I know I would. It seems they will be after Boyd Crowder.

I have made this the official thread.....hope that is OK with management      :whistle:

It's fine.  Just know that there already is a long "Justified" thread already.   :laugh:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,95108.0.html

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2015, 09:26:59 pm »
Bump!

Offline flowers

« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2015, 03:36:48 pm »
Bump!
Great I will post here instead.

Offline flowers

« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2015, 03:42:38 pm »
It's fine.  Just know that there already is a long "Justified" thread already.   :laugh:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,95108.0.html
I will ask them to merge topics. I searched the word Justified, yet didn't see the other thread.   :seeya:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2015, 04:06:13 pm »
Speaking about the new season's 1st episode last night.....

How many women do you know that have gone to jail, suffers beatings and abuse....all kinds of hell, and then shows up looking like she's spent 100K on cosmetic surgery.   She looks much more beautiful than in previous seasons, IMO.  Smoking.... :laugh:

Offline flowers

« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2015, 04:26:20 pm »
Speaking about the new season's 1st episode last night.....

How many women do you know that have gone to jail, suffers beatings and abuse....all kinds of hell, and then shows up looking like she's spent 100K on cosmetic surgery.   She looks much more beautiful than in previous seasons, IMO.  Smoking.... :laugh:
LOL ....................question about last nights episode. In the beggining of the show when she got home she got a phone call, she was in the kitchen putting booze in her coffee. They showed the phone screen, but I couldn't read it. Were the messages from Raylan?

Offline flowers

« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2015, 05:59:56 pm »
Bump!
Will Ava rat on Boyd? Also they keep on showing that watch Boyd always wears, I wonder if at the end of the show they will find a body with that watch on it, that way thinking Boyd is dead? I also ask about that phone message, because that is stupid for Raylan to get in touch with Ava, you know Boyd is going to see it at some point. I ask all you Justified watchers these questions. I also wonder why did that guy offer Raylan full price for his fathers home?

Offline flowers

« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2015, 03:56:02 pm »
I think the elderly couple got themselves killed by the guy they called a peacock. I think Ava is getting a thrill being a snitch for Raylan. I think Deweys necklace may be a huge issue for Boyd. Why do they want that land? any ideas? Of course the money is in the pizza place.

Offline flowers

« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2015, 04:40:54 pm »
Sam Elliott on Joining Justified, His Mustache, His Voice, and The Big Lebowski

http://www.vulture.com/2015/01/sam-elliott-on-joining-justified-and-his-stache.html

Great interview.......spoiler alert. He gives away something that is happening in this seasons story line and not known yet. It is about the land.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2015, 07:12:06 pm »
Thanks, flowers!   Filled me in on some missing parts.   :beer:

Offline flowers

« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2015, 04:31:47 pm »
did anyone watch last nights episode. It was good.  It looks like Boyd may be the only one in the dark this time.

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2015, 06:44:20 pm »
did anyone watch last nights episode. It was good.  It looks like Boyd may be the only one in the dark this time.

Considering the Mercs, Sam Elliot's character, Mary Steenburgen's character and the Raylan- Boyd relationship, it wouldn't surprise me to see a "Butch and Sundance" or "Wild Bunch" end to the series with those two against the rest.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee