Author Topic: The Shootings of Raylan Givens [JUSTIFIED] - Warning  (Read 16344 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The Shootings of Raylan Givens [JUSTIFIED] - Warning
« on: February 05, 2013, 07:40:00 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP7e5NQgwXw

Tuesday's at 10PM on FX Network.   Not to be missed!    :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

famousdayandyear

Re: The Shootings of Raylan Givens [JUSTIFIED] - Warning
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 08:37:11 pm »
Thanks, DC....I needed that!  He's a BLAST!

PS:  Since I don't have cable, I can't get FX.    Guess I could go hang out at the local sports bar and try to get them to tune in. :beer:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 08:42:24 pm »

PS:  Since I don't have cable, I can't get FX.    Guess I could go hang out at the local sports bar and try to get them to tune in. :beer:

Bummer......and I don't think they would allow Justified to play on the screen.  It can be risque shall we say?  LOL!

You should get your hands on the older seasons on DVD. 

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2013, 10:20:42 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt2C_rAF6M0

Raylan Givens does Dirty Harry!    :beer:

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2013, 10:46:31 pm »
I heard about this show some months ago here at GOPBR.  I had not heard of it.  So I downloaded the first two seasons and now my wife and I are both addicts. 

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2013, 10:56:15 pm »
I heard about this show some months ago here at GOPBR.  I had not heard of it.  So I downloaded the first two seasons and now my wife and I are both addicts.

:beer:

Offline TheMom

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2013, 12:50:48 am »
I love this show.  We have been watching from the start.
I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcasm, and Profanity.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2013, 12:55:04 am »
I love this show.  We have been watching from the start.

Two more hours!  LOL!

Offline TheMom

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2013, 01:14:00 am »

Two more hours!  LOL!

This year we are doing things different.  We watch Vegas at 9:00, then watch the replay of Justified at 10:00.

If Justified wasn't replayed, we would watch Vegas OnDemand. 

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2013, 01:42:09 am »

You can buy the episodes of the first four seasons on Amazon.com.  I think each episode costs $1.99.  We cut our cable tv out, but bought the episodes of Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead of this past season that we missed.

It was still cheaper than paying for cable TV!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

famousdayandyear

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2013, 02:23:01 am »
You can buy the episodes of the first four seasons on Amazon.com.  I think each episode costs $1.99.  We cut our cable tv out, but bought the episodes of Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead of this past season that we missed.

It was still cheaper than paying for cable TV!

Thanks Alice.  I'll check it out!

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2013, 02:38:22 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq1y5nMj8wY

....cause I didn't order a$$holes with my whiskey!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 02:39:08 am by DCPatriot »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2013, 03:37:02 am »
What a great episode tonight..so far!

:howlin:

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2013, 03:13:08 pm »
Ralan Givens for President!  :laugh: :laugh: :patriot:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2013, 03:21:00 pm »
Ralan Givens for President!  :laugh: :laugh: :patriot:

You might want to rethink this.  Rush Limbaugh interviewed Nick Searcy (the actor who plays the head Marshall) and Searcy reported that Timothy Olyphant and most of the other cast members are libs.

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2013, 03:29:42 pm »
You might want to rethink this.  Rush Limbaugh interviewed Nick Searcy (the actor who plays the head Marshall) and Searcy reported that Timothy Olyphant and most of the other cast members are libs.

I wasn't referring to the actor [Olyphant], I was referring to the character [Givens].  :laugh:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Poser

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2013, 03:30:44 pm »

I don't care about their politics as long as the keep them out of the show. When it turns into the liberal cause of the week (anybody remember Quincy?), I'll stop watching. I wish they would bring back Deadwood. I think that's where Olyphant's character came from.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2013, 05:27:50 pm »
I wasn't referring to the actor [Olyphant], I was referring to the character [Givens].  :laugh:

Well, I guess so long as he stays in character it will be alright...

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2013, 04:14:06 am »
Rather watch Justified, than the SOTU!

Good show tonight!   :patriot:

Offline TheMom

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2013, 12:18:32 am »
Has Raylan shot anyone this season?

Offline TheMom

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2013, 03:47:29 am »
Has Raylan shot anyone this season?

Finally!

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2013, 03:49:07 am »
Finally!

Got off 3 shots before the brother hit the floor.   :laugh:

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2013, 01:57:59 pm »
He looked so pleased with himself after he offed that guy, kind of like my neighborhood cat when he has a chipmunk in his mouth.  And that hot college brunette dug it as well.

Offline TheMom

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2013, 02:56:02 pm »
I know this is silly, but . . .

When he didn't shoot that guy in the brunette's apartment, I was disappointed and complained to my husband that Raylan hasn't shot anyone this season.  I was thinking the writers were trying to wussify him.  Then when he did shoot the guy, I Whooped!