Author Topic: The Shootings of Raylan Givens [JUSTIFIED] - Warning  (Read 16418 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: The Shootings of Raylan Givens [JUSTIFIED] - Warning
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2013, 03:00:12 am »
DAMN!   Tonight's episode has my heart racing!   LOL!    :beer:

Next to Raylan.....Drew Thompson is my favorite character.    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline TheMom

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2013, 11:32:38 pm »
The writing & acting on this show is just fantastic! 

After Raylan, my favorite character is Art ~ I had him pegged for Drew Thompson.   :whistle:
I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcasm, and Profanity.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2013, 02:21:19 am »
Just watched it On Demand.  I thought it was a so-so episode.  It did answer some questions and set up some other things.  There were a few times there when I expected someone to get his head blown off, but it didn't happen.

Offline TheMom

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2013, 03:00:30 am »
Dang.  That Bob is one tough SOB!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2013, 03:39:19 am »

SHOOT!  I missed it.  I think I taped it.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2013, 03:47:19 am »

People do keep underrating him. Must be the Gremlin he drives.  :smokin:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2013, 04:41:40 am »
Drew Mama??   :laugh:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 04:42:32 am by DCPatriot »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2013, 10:29:04 pm »
Raylan hasn't shot anybody in at least two weeks!! 

Offline TheMom

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2013, 01:57:08 am »
Raylan hasn't shot anybody in at least two weeks!!

I think he has only shot one person this season.   :shrug:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2013, 03:54:47 am »
I think he has only shot one person this season.   :shrug:

My favorite is up at the top in the YouTube video where he tells the guy, "You take ONE more step and I'm gonna shoot you.....that's all I'm gonna say!"    :laugh:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2013, 01:05:11 am »
Season finale tonight......the bodies should be stacked high!

Per FIOS full info......."Raylan decides to take lethal action against the mob....."

A DO NOT MISS for sure!    10PM on FX. 

Offline TheMom

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2013, 03:15:00 am »
Good ending.

Wynonna kicks some butt.  Raylan played the game just right.  Ava gets screwed.  Boyd gets mad.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2013, 03:34:01 am »
Good ending.

Wynonna kicks some butt.  Raylan played the game just right.  Ava gets screwed.  Boyd gets mad.

Did you notice the opposite effect that transpired after Raylan assured Boyd that the dude would pull his weapon?

The dude looked Raylan in the eye and said that after he came back from Detroit....where he was going to kill some guy's son...he would return to kill Raylan's wife and family.

And then he dared him to shoot him....and to get the hell out of the car.

"Me do anything?     ...I'm suspended!!"      :laugh:

Offline TheMom

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2013, 11:12:05 pm »
I was a bit surprised when he stepped out of the limo without killing the bad guy.  It makes sense that he call the wimp bad guy in to handle things ~ after all, Raylan is a law man and shouldn't just go around killing people willy nilly. 

Online DCPatriot

famousdayandyear

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2013, 05:28:21 pm »
I was a bit surprised when he stepped out of the limo without killing the bad guy.  It makes sense that he call the wimp bad guy in to handle things ~ after all, Raylan is a law man and shouldn't just go around killing people willy nilly.

Maybe not, but the point is he'd like to, so he sometimes invents the flimsiest pretenses for killing.  There's very little difference in psychology between Givens and Dexter except that Dexter is more self-aware.

Offline TheMom

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2014, 03:35:11 am »
New season starts tomorrow!

From the looks of the previews there will be lots of shootings this season.   :beer:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2014, 03:42:27 am »
New season starts tomorrow!

From the looks of the previews there will be lots of shootings this season.   :beer:

Thanks for bumping this, Mom!   :beer:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2014, 04:43:52 pm »
Starts tonight at 10PM on FX cable channel!    :beer:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2014, 09:27:14 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2014, 09:33:26 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOXyUyvA1fc

Timothy Oliphant with Conan....Raylan takes on a lisp!    :laugh:

Offline TheMom

« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2014, 03:10:16 am »
Nice tribute to Elmore Leonard.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2014, 03:54:31 am »
Michael Rapaport (Dick Ritchie in True Romance) looks like he's gained about 60 lbs for this role.

I'd hate to think he let himself go like that.     

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2014, 02:44:48 am »
starts in fifteen minutes on FX.....

This is the first episode in two weeks....having withdrawal symptoms.   :beer: